Prices Panemonte Banquet Hall
- What is the min wedding price per head?
Features Panemonte Banquet Hall
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury Vintage
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Insurance Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Panemonte Banquet Hall
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- American Italian Indian Southern No pork
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor Limited Bar Liquor License Outside Alcohol Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Panemonte Banquet Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Panemonte Banquet Hall?
Panemonte Banquet Hall minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Panemonte Banquet Hall?
Panemonte Banquet Hall has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Panemonte Banquet Hall?
Panemonte Banquet Hall provides events such as insurance, sound, linens, chairs, clean up, dance floor, parking, flatware, cake cutting, glassware, altar/arch, wedding planner / coordinator, lighting, venue, tables, alcohol, wheelchair access, bar services, bridal suite, audio equipment, food, 3rd party provider and centrepieces.
- What kind of events does the Panemonte Banquet Hall carry out?
Apart from weddings, Panemonte Banquet Hall provides services such as bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, engagement party and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Panemonte Banquet Hall
In Humberline Drive, The Panemonte Banquet Hall locates as one of the most attractive wedding and event venues. It has a strategic location, which is 6 minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport. The venue is very close to many active areas in the city. Many new couples like to celebrate the wedding day in this beautiful venue because of its excellent services, the lovely ambience and their experience in multicultural weddings and traditional celebrations.
For any size of weddings and celebrations, you will find three unique options that suit the intimate and large events at Panemonte Banquet Hall.
● Salon A features a high coffered ceiling decorated with unique crystal and golden colour chandeliers. It has fabulous marbled columns with beautiful motifs. The walls are painted with light colours and the floor covered with high-quality red carpets. This spacious hall will be perfect for hosting up to 550 guests for a banquet-style arrangement with a dance floor.
● Salon B is a beautiful hall with a capacity of 170 guests for a banquet-style. It will be perfect for your wedding reception as it has the flexibility to be designed in any wedding theme you prefer. It distinguishes with a white coffered ceiling equipped with spotlights and unique crystal chandeliers that lighten the place terrifically. The walls are painted in calm colours and have fabulous modern lanterns.
● Salon C accommodates up to 50 guests for a banquet-style setting or a reception. It features a beautiful modern decor with fantastic harmonious colours. This lovely room will be the best choice for an intimate wedding reception to live memorable moments with your family and friends.
● Wedding packages contain (chairs, tables, menu set-up, clean-up, etc.)
● An expert wedding planner team
● Wedding cake cutting service
● Lighting and sound
● Audio equipment
● Liability insurance
● Event rentals
● Outside vendors are welcome.
● Parking service available onsite
● Wheelchair access
At Panemonte Banquet Hall, the function areas were decorated correctly to host any celebration. They use elegant chairs and tables with various designs and fantastic linens with different colours. Also, they create beautiful floral arrangements to suit your wedding theme.
At Panemonte Banquet Hall, they create fantastic multicultural menus like Indian, Pakistani, Italian, Nigerian, and more. They cater to weddings, celebrations and all kinds of events as they do excellent stations, cocktail receptions, multi-course menus, and buffets. They serve appetizers and hors d'oeuvres like chicken balls and garden salad, mains like souvlaki pork, and desserts like Tartufo and assorted Italian pastries.
The Panemonte Banquet Hall offers a beautiful area for your events, and the wedding cost is reasonable. Also, wedding packages are designed perfectly to suit your wedding budget. Communicate with them today by filling out the form and request a price quote for a stunning wedding day at this outstanding venue.
Meet the team
220 Humberline Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5Y4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.