- Min price (pp)
- 50 - 2875
Prices HolidayInn Toronto International Airport
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
HolidayInn Toronto International Airport Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 1375
- Min. 50 - Max. 2875
Features HolidayInn Toronto International Airport
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Fitness Centre Parking Pool Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Elevator Decoration Music Food
Cuisine HolidayInn Toronto International Airport
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian American Asian French Italian Indian Mediterranean Southern Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
HolidayInn Toronto International Airport Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in HolidayInn Toronto International Airport?
HolidayInn Toronto International Airport minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of HolidayInn Toronto International Airport?
HolidayInn Toronto International Airport has a maximum capacity of 1375 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 2875 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in HolidayInn Toronto International Airport?
HolidayInn Toronto International Airport provides events such as cake cutting, alcohol, chairs, parking, wheelchair access, wet weather cover, audio equipment, chair covers, linens, wifi, wedding planner / coordinator, pool, bridal suite, decoration, fitness centre, dance floor, sound, glassware, cooling system, av system, flatware, lighting, bar services, food, music, elevator, tables, centrepieces, clean up, heating system and accommodations.
- What kind of events does the HolidayInn Toronto International Airport carry out?
Apart from weddings, HolidayInn Toronto International Airport provides services such as ceremony, after party, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, elopements, bridal shower and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About HolidayInn Toronto International Airport
This eleven-floor airport hotel was built in 1971 and renovated in 2017. It has a strategic location and easy access to transportation and Lively modern places. It’s minutes from the Toronto congress centre and the fantastic Wet N Wild Water Park. Kids under 11 can accommodate free with their families, and up to 4 kids can eat free. It’s a favourite place for many couples to celebrate the wedding day because it has many events and wedding venues. With its modern style and the excellent services that they provide, you will have a dream wedding.
You have many options to choose from, among them at Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport, and it has indoor values. Either you are planning to invite a limited number of guests or planning for a large reception, and you will find what you need.
● Trillium Ballroom is a vast ballroom that hosts 1000 guests for a reception.
● Algonquin Ballroom is a ballroom that hosts 250 guests for a reception.
● Roof Garden accommodates 200 guests for a reception and 140 seated guests for a banquet-style.
● The cabinet Room has stylish decor with a beautiful floor and ceiling. It accommodates 200 guests for a reception.
● MacDonald Room hosts up to 70 guests for a reception and up to 60 for a banquet. It is the right choice if you want to have a small celebration or engagement.
● Mackenzie Room has fantastic decor with harmonious colours. It is suitable for intimate dinners and gatherings and accommodates. It hosts 40 guests for a banquet-style setting and 50 guests for a reception.
● St. Laurent Room hosts up to 45 guests for a reception.
● Meighen Room features gorgeous stylish decor with elegant colours and the perfect ambience for a small gathering. This room hosts up to 45 guests for a reception-style arrangement.
● Flexible wedding packages
● Event manager
● Bridal suite for preparation.
● In-house catering
● Free shuttle services available at the airport.
● Parking services are available onsite.
They offer a three-course menu, excellent buffets, plated dinners and more. Chef Dhruba Bastakoti has always created the best menus for any celebration. They provide various entrees like Blanca seared chicken supreme with wild mushroom. Vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options are available.
Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport wedding cost is reasonable, and the wedding packages are well-designed to suit your needs. Get in touch with Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport today by filling the form and planning for an unforgettable day.
Meet the team
970 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W 1J9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.