Prices Festival Place
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Festival Place
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Linens Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Festival Place
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Gluten-free Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
Time Restrictions Festival Place
- At what time should the music end?
- At what time should the after-party end?
Festival Place Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Festival Place?
Festival Place minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Festival Place?
Festival Place has a maximum capacity of 400-500 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 400-500 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Festival Place?
Festival Place provides events such as wifi, clean up, flatware, glassware, dance floor, linens, food, av system, audio equipment, bar services, tables, sound, alcohol, chairs, parking, venue, chair covers and wheelchair access.
- What kind of events does the Festival Place carry out?
Apart from weddings, Festival Place provides services such as bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, elopements, ceremony, engagement party and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Festival Place
Festival Place is located in Broadmoor Estates, a few minutes to the south of Sherwood Park in Alberta, Canada. The Festival Place is a bustling hive of activity as a multi-use centre for the arts, community and business. It also allows rental of its various venues to host events, including weddings. The Festival Place has several superb venues that can be converted into vibrant wedding spaces for all events associated with a wedding. Couples who are artists or who love art would welcome an opportunity to host their wedding celebrations in this iconic wedding venue in the whole of Alberta.
Festival Place is a massive facility that can be used as a grand wedding venue in its entirety or in parts as needed. It gives couples good options to choose a wedding venue to meet all their requirements. The event spaces are:
● The Sherwood Park Room is a spacious hall with a carpeted floor and a dance floor. The large windows look out into the Broadmoor Lake. There is patio access, which makes this room perfect for summer weddings. It can accommodate up to 120 wedding guests.
● The Ardrossan Room is also spacious but with parquet wooden floors and separate access from the outside. This room can accommodate up to 120 wedding guests.
● The Fultonvale and Josephburg Studios can be combined to accommodate up to 50 wedding guests. These rooms have tiled floors and large windows, allowing lots of natural light.
● The Theatre and Stage is capable of accommodating up to 489 wedding guests for a seated wedding ceremony. The large stage can also be used separately to host up to 150 wedding guests for a dinner reception.
● The entire Festival Place facility can be rented for a large-scale event where many wedding guests are expected.
● On-site catering
● Licensed bar and concession
● Free parking
● Audiovisual services
● Wheelchair accessibility
● Free coat check service
● A complimentary lighting design is available to set the mood, and the sound system is supplied when the theatre is rented.
● Tables and chairs
● Set up and clean up
Festival Place is a top-of-the-line event venue with upscale decor that needs very little additional embellishments. However, the hosts would need to consider the base decor and plan any other theme around it. As it is, the appointments are lavish and extremely well designed to give an elegant look to the wedding venue. The entire campus is remarkably well laid out with huge grounds and pathways, and trees. An opulent place for a grand wedding celebration!
Festival Place has authorized a catering service with exclusive rights, and hence catering has to be through this service only. It has a tremendous choice of cuisine, including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-friendly menus. The catering service offers excellent choices of dishes for breakfast, lunch, barbecue, banquets and dinner. The catering service matches the luxury of the wedding venue.
Festival Place is an excellent facility with top-of-the-line amenities and facilities. The whole place can also be hired if the couples getting married are expecting a large number of guests and there are many events to be held within a grand wedding celebration. Fill the form to get a price quote for this magnificent wedding venue in Alberta.
Meet the team
100 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 5T2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.