Prices Dragonfly Inn
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Dragonfly Inn
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Pool WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Flatware Glassware Linens Tables Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Dragonfly Inn
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Dessert Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
Dragonfly Inn Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Dragonfly Inn?
Dragonfly Inn minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Dragonfly Inn?
Dragonfly Inn has a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 70-80 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Dragonfly Inn?
Dragonfly Inn provides events such as flatware, tables, linens, accommodations, decoration, pool, venue, audio equipment, 3rd party provider, glassware, wifi, chairs and food.
- What kind of events does the Dragonfly Inn carry out?
Apart from weddings, Dragonfly Inn provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, rehearsal dinner and reception.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
About Dragonfly Inn
The Dragonfly Inn is located a few minutes to the northeast of Highway 21 in Sherwood Park and the east of Edmonton 15km away. The Dragonfly Inn is a refreshing event venue unlike any other because it is located in the countryside. This wedding venue is perfect if you are a lover of nature and want to celebrate your wedding in an intimate and homely atmosphere away from the urban jungle. This venue is suitable for events typically meant for close family and friends, such as weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, graduation or special days like Fathers or Mother’s Day events.
The facility that serves as a wedding venue is a home for the host couple who live on-site, and a part of the home is set aside to be rented for events for small gatherings:
•The Loft Suite is the 1800-square foot space that can be used as a wedding venue, and the surrounding outside space open to the sky, including a cute fire pit. This space is available in the summer and winter seasons. While 75 guests can be accommodated during summer, the winter season events can accommodate 30 guests. The wedding space is a self-contained and exciting new resource to try out. The countryside is a perfect setting for celebrating your wedding. The Dragonfly Inn has just been renovated, and everything is in peak condition.
•Three levels of space
•Multiple areas for seating with assorted furniture
•A remote-controlled roof is handy for keeping the rain or the hot sun out.
•The excellent sound system on all three levels
•Two eating bars, BBQ
•Manicured landscape with trees
•Interesting walking trails
•Highly functional kitchen with all appliances
•In-house catering or outside catering
There is no limit to your imagination to deck up the wedding venue in any way you like. You can bring in your event expert or use your homegrown resources to plan and set up the place to celebrate your wedding. The three levels and the picturesque countryside and greenery can help you make some fabulous design choices.
The fully equipped kitchen is self-sufficient in all ways, and you can bring your chef and kitchen and catering staff to support the number of guests list that you are planning to invite. The hosts can also help you provide catering, and you can discuss that possibility with them.
The Dragonfly Inn is one wedding venue that should be on top of your list when considering the wedding venue for yourself or your loved one when you plan to invite 30 guests in winter or 75 guests in summer. Fill the form and obtain a price quote, and book this off-the-beaten-track wedding venue, a decision you will treasure for the rest of your life.
Meet the team
52477 AB-21 #170, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 6K2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.