Prices Mango Studios
- What's the starting package price?
- What's the most popular package price?
Features Mango Studios
- What photography services does the vendor offer?
- Multiple locations Additional hours High-resolution Slideshow Videography Montage
- What kind of equipment does the provider have?
- 2nd shooter Microphone(s)
- What final photography items does the vendor offer?
- Albums Digital files Prints
- What photographic style(s) does the vendor identify with?
- Contemporary Photojournalism Portraiture Traditional
Cities of Service Mango Studios
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Mango Studios Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have any wedding packages?
- Which of these services are included in the starting package price?
Additional hours, High-resolution, Slideshow, Retouching, Videography, Montage, Digital files
About Mango Studios
An intimate group of image producers makes up the Mango Studios crew. Over the past 14 years, MANGO's "MANGO Method," which has been the industry's gold standard for wedding photography, has been meticulously developed by them to become a tried-and-true method.
There are several factors that contribute to their approach; each individual narrative, such as songs that are particularly powerful, places that inspire you, and most importantly, your own personal story. It is exactly these factors that inspire the artistry of Mango Studio.
In addition to having an aesthetic that is classic, stylish, and ageless, they have a telling approach that is particularly honest and cinematic.
In the 14 years since Mango creative studio was founded, its manifesto has evolved. Culture is deeply rooted in the individual, in their identity, and in their worldview. They value collaboration, fresh ideas, and daily improvement. Teamwork is also encouraged and promoted at Mango.
The whole group comes from a variety of backgrounds, each with its own skill sets and creative frameworks. Their collective expertise and enthusiasm for photography is unparalleled. They are the collectors and designers of the most exquisite timeless pictures.
• Wedding Photography
• Event Photography
• Family Portraits (newborn, holiday, maternity and more!)
• Corporate Headshots
• Bar Mitzvah Photography
Mango Studios is a photography collective that looks and feels like a family, which is exactly what it is! They have a unique approach to the idea of individualism and collectivity that makes their photography work interesting and successful. If you're looking for a gorgeous artistic wedding photography session, you should take a chance on them.
Meet the team
9 Davies Ave #203, Toronto, ON M4M 2A6, Canada
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.