Rev. Lynne Offwood
Toronto. See On Map
Meet the team
Prices Rev. Lynne Offwood
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
$76 - $100
What is the starting price for pre-marital counselling per session?
$0 - $25
Features Rev. Lynne Offwood
What kind of religious affiliations can the officiant serve?No Denomination
Which of the following services can the officiant provide?Allow Couple’s Own Vows, Licensed, Personalized Ceremonies, Premarital Counselling
What types of weddings can the officiant serve?Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious, Single Religion
Cities of Service Rev. Lynne Offwood
Which cities do you serve in Ontario?Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Richmond Hill
Rev. Lynne Offwood Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the ceremonies in which the officiant serves on average?
31 - 45 minutes
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
About Rev. Lynne Offwood
Rev. Lynne Offwood, based in Toronto, Ontario, is a licensed officiant who specializes in crafting ceremonies for brides and grooms. She is an ordained Metaphysical Minister and a licensed wedding officiant from the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry. She is passionate and dedicated in her work and will go to any extent to ensure that your special day turns out just the way you visualized.
Rev. Lynne Offwood started her wedding services in 2014, and she has served many couples with her dedication and spiritual belief. She offers all levels of Usui Reiki Certifications and attunement and healing sessions as she is a registered and certified teacher from the Canadian Reiki Association. Lynne provides traditional and non-traditional wedding services across the GTA and its surrounding. She offers a series of crystal workshops to her clients and is known as “The Crystal Lady.”
• She provides services for various religious affiliations like Buddhist, Baha’i Faith, Anglican, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Taoist, Sikhism, Unitarian, Pagan, Earth-Based, No-Denomination
• Attends weddings such as Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
• She is available for traditional, spiritual, and same-sex wedding ceremonies
• Officiates wedding ceremonies within 30 to 60 minutes
• Helps in legal paperwork for destination weddings
• Allow couple’s own vows
• Premarital counselling
• Licensed service
• Teaching all levels of Usui Reiki
• Complimentary consultation
• Personalized ceremonies
• Crystal workshops
Whether you desire an intimate ceremony at your home or a grand ceremony at a larger venue, she can turn every place significantly and will make the ceremony meaningful for you and your soulmate. She helps with healing and empowerment circles that include a guided meditation.
Colborne Ave, Toronto, ON L4C2K2
Position on Map