Prices Stone House Creative
- What is the bridal bouquet starting price?
- $251 - $500
- What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
- $101 - $125
- What is the average price for a boutonniere?
- $0 - $25
- What is the average price for a low table arrangement?
- $76 - $100
- What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement?
- $151 - $200
- What is the average price for full wedding floral services?
- $4.001 - $5.000
Features Stone House Creative
- What kind of arrangements does the vendor provide?
- Aisle Decor Altar Decor Boutonnieres Bridal Bouquets Bridesmaid Bouquets Centerpieces Ceremony Arches Chuppah Decor Corsages Floral Crowns Flower Girl Bouquets Flower Petals Garlands Moongates Single Flowers Table Arrangements
- Which of the following floral services can the vendor provide?
- Consultations Delivery Event Design Set up Venue Visit
- What is the provider's floral design style?
- Classic Eclectic Modern Romantic Vintage
Cities of Service Stone House Creative
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
- Which cities do you serve in Manitoba?
- Brandon Lockport Winnipeg
Stone House Creative Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the vendor have any wedding packages?
- What type of flowers does the provider use?
- At which events does the vendor offer floral services?
After Party, Anniversaries, Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Churches, Cocktail, Elopements, Engagement Party, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Special Occasions
- Does vendor plan and style destination weddings?
About Stone House Creative
Stone House Creative is a boutique-style floral and event design studio based in Winnipeg, specializing in weddings. Stone House Creative is known for its signature lush, garden style floral design. Inspired by the way flowers look in nature and their intoxicating scents. They are constantly seeking to elevate their work through unique colour palettes and intriguing details, and make it simple for design-oriented couples who believe that flowers bring life to a celebration.
Working in the wedding industry since 2010, owner Lauren Wiebe launched Stone House Creative in 2014. She has worked through several capacities in the wedding industry in the past eight years. These include an accountant executive and copywriter for a leading online wedding blog, an editorial director for a local bridal magazine, an events coordinator, and a marketing manager for a retail florist. She started her journey as a writer in a local bridal magazine until she decided to start her own floral business specializing in small weddings. Lauren considers herself as more of a curator than a creator.
● A full-service floral designer.
● Aisle, altar, and arch/chuppah décor.
● Flower petals and single flowers.
● Table arrangements.
● Offers organic, garden-inspired floral designs and full-scale event design.
● Bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres.
● Delivery services.
● Set up services.
● Venue visit.
● Bespoke event design services.
Stone House Creative helps clients execute their vision for celebrations through the event design services offered. The team at this company will ensure that every need is taken care of to bring all you envisioned back to life.
Meet the team
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.