Toronto. See On Map
Features Petite Studio
What kind of arrangements does the vendor provide?Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Bridal Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements
Which of the following floral services can the vendor provide?Consultations, Delivery, Set up
What is the provider's floral design style?Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
Cities of Service Petite Studio
Which cities do you serve in Ontario?Toronto
About Petite Studio
Known for its unique floral designs, the Petite Studio offers eye-catching floral arrangements for wedding events and functions. Petite Studio has built a name for itself within the wedding planning industry by presenting couples with some of the most artistic floral designs to enhance further and prettify their wedding event decor.
Under the strong leadership of designer Sarah Wu, the team at Petite Studio can aptly amalgamate classical motifs into contemporary styles. The urban vibe of the floral pieces is achieved through immense hard work and care.
Sarah Wu, the head designer at this boutique, is a certified professional designer. Having attained certification at the Canadian Institute of Floral Design, Sarah also works as a part-time instructor.
Her creations have previously adorned the pages of publications like the Canadian Living, Covent Garden, Today’s Bride, Weddingbells, The Wedding Co., and WedLuxe. In addition to that, Sarah has also obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Design from York University/Sheridan College. She also has obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science degree from Queen’s University.
● The floral services being offered by the studio cover both delivery and the set-up of the floral arrangements.
● Clients are also offered consultation if they do seek it. During a consultation, the team would work together with you to come up with a theme or style that you would like the arrangements to reflect.
● The studio offers everything from aisle decor to altar embellishments, boutonnières, chuppah decor, corsages, and other such decorations.
● Petite Studio wonderfully creates a singular theme or style for the wedding event, cleanly incorporating the clients' personal preferences.
● The studio works diligently to ensure consistency throughout the arrangements so that all pieces are in alignment with the predetermined theme of the event.
The team at Petite Studio carefully combines classical themes and modern design templates to create something unique for every new project they take on. Dedicating all of their efforts and attention, the team makes sure that the flower decoration leaves everyone impressed at the wedding, not just the bride and groom.
Fill the form now for further inquiry and booking!
Meet the team
24 Noble St #513, Toronto, ON M6K 2C8
Location on the Map