Prices Lace and Bloom
- What is the bridal bouquet starting price?
- $76 - $100
Features Lace and Bloom
- What kind of arrangements does the vendor provide?
- Aisle Decor Altar Decor Boutonnieres Bridal Bouquets Chuppah Decor Corsages Garlands Non-Floral Single Flowers Table Arrangements
- Which of the following floral services can the vendor provide?
- What is the provider's floral design style?
- Classic Country Eclectic Glamorous Modern Nautical Preppy Romantic Rustic Tropical Vintage
Cities of Service Lace and Bloom
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Lace and Bloom Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the vendor have any wedding packages?
- Which of these services are included in the starting package price?
About Lace and Bloom
Creating DIY floral arrangements has become a popular trend among couples. But picking the right flowers, colours, and textures is very important. This makes Lace and Bloom a great option for most couples. Offering intricate floral decorations, this florist company is based in Toronto. Their arrangement sets and kit enable you to assemble the final product yourself!
Lace and Bloom focus on ensuring that you do not have to spend your budget to get the best customized floral arrangements. Rendering a more cost-effective way of getting chic or classic flower decorations, they make your wedding day even more special.
At Lace and Bloom, you will find a wide range of flower arrangement sets to choose from. These are based and named after colour schemes:
● Sage & Cream
● Dusty Mauve & Cream
● Tuscan Sun
● Coral Breeze
● Dusty Pink & Peach Blush
● Burgundy Blush
● Soft Pastels
● Burgundy Rose
● Zest & Spice
● Italian Ruscus
● Classic Round
These distinct kits can be used to create:
● Table Arrangements, etc.
Other services offered by the firm include:
● The flower arrangements or kits will be delivered 3-days prior to the main event.
● Assembly Kit for creating the stunning arrangements
● Tutorials for completing the floral decorations
● Pre-made creations can also be supplied upon request
Lace and Bloom require a minimum of 17-day notice before the main event to process the orders or arrangements. You might have to pay a rush fee if you delay the ordering process. Functioning in GTA and Toronto, Lace and Bloom also deliver pre-made arrangements to Yonge and St. Clair.
Fill the form now for further inquiry and booking!
Meet the team
199 St Clair Ave E, Toronto, ON M4T 1N9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.