- $0 - $999
Prices Nile Bridal and Alterations
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $0 - $999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What are the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Nile Bridal and Alterations
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Cleaning Preservation
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service Nile Bridal and Alterations
- Which cities do you serve in Manitoba?
Nile Bridal and Alterations Frequently Asked Questions
- Which cities does Nile Bridal and Alterations serve in Manitoba?
Nile Bridal and Alterations serves wedding gown services in winnipeg.
- Which of the following services can Nile Bridal and Alterations provide?
Nile Bridal and Alterations can provide alterations, preservation, cleaning.
- Which of the following items can Nile Bridal and Alterations provide?
Nile Bridal and Alterations can provide veils, formal gowns, bridal gowns, bridal belts.
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Nile Bridal and Alterations
It is a clothes alteration service based in Winnipeg. It can mend, repair, and modify anything. It also does bridal outfits and is very well renowned for it. The customers are delighted with the level of its service and craftsmanship. Its services are more than just simple alterations. You can count on it to give your outfit a new look that also fits you perfectly.
It started in 2007 and is owned by a Sudanese immigrant lady. She has been into sewing and making clothes since her childhood. Also, she has studied civil engineering but has made a career out of altering and sewing clothes. She is running the show here competently.
She can take on any job related to altering clothes. She would gladly take on any custom job that you have in mind for her. She does restyle, restoring, and remodelling old clothes as well. If you want to embellish your gown with some extra laces or beads, she will do that for you as well. She also does preservation services for your wedding gowns. This includes cleaning, pressing, steaming, wrapping, and then packing them in customized boxes. In short, she provides a host of services that go beyond simple hemming, tapering, etc.
It is the only place in Winnipeg that provides alteration services outside of bridal shops. The service is top-class and very professional. You will have to book an appointment before you visit it. You will find it impressive.
Meet the team
19 Grassy Lake Dr, Winnipeg, MB R3Y 0E8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.