Prices Union Bridal
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
Features Union Bridal
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Appointments Only Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Hair Accessories Jewellery Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
Cities of Service Union Bridal
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
Union Bridal Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
6 - 9 mounths
About Union Bridal
Based in Vancouver, this store caters to the bohemian and the fun-loving, independent bride of today. It houses a curated collection of famous designers’ gowns and gowns from independent designers around the world. It does not have a single design philosophy as it wants to be a free-for-all bridal studio for all. Anything and everything goes here, and that is probably the reason for its success too. Its collection has been featured in many reputed magazines of Vancouver and other areas. The customers love its collection and keep coming back for more.
It has a decade of experience behind it and is a leading bridal store in the area. It was set up by a female entrepreneur who has an eye for bridal fashion. She picks up the wedding gowns herself for her store. She is assisted by another competent lady who works as the dress consultant here. Both run the show here and provide valuable insight to the clients.
Scour through the collection and find the ideal dress for you here. The choices are too many here, and you will be hard-pressed to choose anyone. The dress consultant is there to guide you during the selection process. The store also holds trunk shows, and there is the option of sample shows as well.
Luna Willow bridal
A La Robe
Joanna Bisley designs
Rue De Seine
Karen Willis Holmes
Get your spirit soaring by visiting this store and relish its collection. Even if you don’t buy one, you will enjoy your visit.
Meet the team
207 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.