Prices Rituals of Love
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $1.000 - $2.499
Features Rituals of Love
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Full Customization Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Formal Gowns Garters Hair Accessories Jewellery Sample Gowns Undergarments Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids
Cities of Service Rituals of Love
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
Rituals of Love Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
6 - 9 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
- Which wedding dress designers does the vendor carry in-store?
About Rituals of Love
It is a Vancouver-based bridal store that has some of the very well-known designers in its line-up. The collection is regularly updated to showcase the latest trends and cuts. The store owner is very passionate about her business, and she wants the very best for her clients. The gowns are an amalgamation of every popular style out there. She wants to cut across divides and has accumulated a collection that will appeal to a wider audience.
She set up this store in 2004. It is now well-established and enjoys a good reputation in the area. She has more than 15 years of experience in the bridal industry, and she brings valuable insight into her bridal business.
The store prides itself on its team of stylists who are all experts in their fields. They provide an in-depth experience to the client and would leave no stone unturned to satisfy it. Upon paying an extra fee, you can have a VIP appointment that includes personalized time and refreshments to keep you company. The store has a very experienced seamstress for alteration purposes. She makes sure that you wear your dress like it was just meant for you. It costs money, but it is worth it at the end of the day.
It has a big collection of beautiful gowns right in every detail, and they are competitively priced.
Meet the team
309 W Cordova St #216, Vancouver, BC V6B 1E5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.