Prices Elika In Love
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $1.000 - $2.499
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Elika In Love
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Full Customization Sample Sales Trunk Shows
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Elika In Love
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
Elika In Love Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
Final Sale, Partial Refund
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
6 - 9 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Elika In Love
It is a made-to-order line of bridal gowns based in Vancouver. The designer believes in creating dresses that speak for themselves. She focuses on creating bold silhouettes, intricate detailing, and flowing lines. Her creations can be best described as boho-styled clothing. But she does not sacrifice the decorum of a wedding gown, and she can maintain their sanctity amid all her playful designs. That sets her apart from her competition and enhances her appeal among her clientele. She has been featured in many international and national fashion magazines, where her creativity is acclaimed.
This brand originated in Paris in 2014. It has since then moved to Canada, where it is conceived and produced by hands. The designer had worked in different countries under different capacities before she launched this brand. All those experiences reflect in her work too.
You can buy custom and made-to-order wedding gowns from here. The designs are eccentric and edgy, but it has a niche following and appeals to those who believe in such designs. The designer can also work with you and bring to life something you have in mind with her peculiar twist. Try this approach if you dare. The result would evoke extreme reactions for sure. The turnaround time is between 6-8 months. The option of a sample sale is also available.
If you have an adventurous streak, then this would be your pick. The designs would excite you, and you can have a fun time exploring her collection.
Meet the team
416-2050 Scotia Street Buzz #136, Vancouver, BC V5T 4T1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.