Prices Alma Bridal
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
Features Alma Bridal
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Dress Replicas Formal Gowns Hair Accessories Jewellery Plus Size Gowns Sample Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Alma Bridal
- Which cities do you serve in British Columbia?
Alma Bridal Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Alma Bridal
Alma bridal is based in Vancouver, and it sells designer gowns for brides, bridesmaids, etc. Besides bridal, it also offers gowns for cocktail parties, formal dinners, engagements, prom nights, and other special occasions. It sells only in-house designs that are made by the owner and founder of this business. It enjoys a good reputation in the area, and customers love these dresses' originality and elegance.
The owner and the main designer here have an interesting story. She was into sewing from a very early age, thanks to her tailor grandfather. As she matured, she taught herself how to sew fabrics and began designing and making clothes. She now has more than 20 years of designing, making, and altering clothes. What is even more remarkable is that she did not go to any formal school and is a self-taught designer.
Her services can be summed up in the following three words;
She does alteration that goes beyond simple resizing. She can redesign and remodel a dress too. She also alters her in-house, off-the-rack gowns if it does not fit well on you. And, of course, she offers a made-to-measure dress experience like no other. You can discuss what you want in your dress, and she would incorporate your vision in the dress she creates for you.
She is a hardworking and self-made woman and has earned her goodwill through her work's originality and dedication to her craft. You will love her collection.
Meet the team
526 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1V3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.