Prices Rachel Perez Haute Couture
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $2.001 - $3.000
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $301 - $400
Features Rachel Perez Haute Couture
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Hair Accessories Jewellery Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Rachel Perez Haute Couture
- Which cities do you serve in Québec?
Rachel Perez Haute Couture Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Rachel Perez Haute Couture
It is a designer boutique based in Montreal that crates pristine dresses for brides and evening wear. The designs are a cut above the rest. The designer infuses life in every garment as she customizes dresses according to the personalities of the clients. You can define her design philosophy as very feminine, intimate, comforting, and personal. Considering all these attributes, it is no surprise that it has become the favourite of clients all over Montreal and beyond.
The label has been in business for more than thirty-five years now. The owner has vast experience designing dresses and oversees a dedicated workforce of tailors, etc.
The designer makes in believing a personal connection with the client. She holds meetings with the client and tries to get what is in the client’s mind. She then gets to work and creates dresses that resonate with the client’s vision. She also makes dresses for the bridesmaids and brides’ mothers. The idea is the same; try to develop a personalized piece of clothing that is both luxurious and comforting to the client. Her collection is smart, sexy, sensual, stylish, and spectacular. The turnover time is less than six months which is quite reasonable.
If you are in Montreal or the adjoining area, you cannot afford to miss this bridal boutique. She makes glamorous gowns and that at very affordable rates. The payment terms are pretty standard too. This label is a treat so savour it now.
Meet the team
200 Hall Street, Montreal, H3E 1P3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.