Montreal. See On Map
Member for 1 year
Prices Dressarte Paris
- What is the average price of a suit/tuxedo rental?
- $0 - $250
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $301 - $400
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $201 - $300
Features Dressarte Paris
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Dress Replicas Formal Gowns Hair Accessories Plus Size Gowns
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service Dressarte Paris
- Which cities do you serve in Québec?
Dressarte Paris Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the vendor offer any wedding packages?
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
By piece, Flat fee
About Dressarte Paris
It is a novel idea of making and selling bridal outfits. It is a 100% online bridal couture store that is one of a kind. It originated in Paris, where the owner was at that time but now operates from Montreal. You can access it online from anywhere in the world. It offers custom-made designs that are yours only and made to sit perfectly on your body. The owner believes we all are responsible for the environment and uses upcycled, recycled, or eco-friendly fabrics sourced worldwide. The label routinely gets featured in various bridal publications and fashion magazines.
It has more than two decades of experience, and it has been in service now for 25 years. It is a family-run business, and everyone contributes their bit to keep it working. The workers, designers, etc., are all experts in their field and work according to the given instructions.
It uses technology to reach its clients. You buy a package from their website or take a quiz, answer some questions, and then they will contact you. They will ask you basic questions like your budget, the dress's idea, and other such details. Then they take measurements of your body remotely and get to work. Once the design is final, they will show its 3D simulation based on your body's measurements. You may accept it or refine it further. Once everything is final, your dress will go into production. They will send you a toile to check the quality of fabrics, and after your approval, the final work will begin. You will get your dream dress by courier once it is ready.
It is a unique concept, and customers are enjoying the experience. It provides reliable services, excellent quality at a reasonable cost.
Meet the team
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.