- $26 - $50
Toronto. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 1 year
Meet the team
Prices Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering
- What is the buffet service price per head?
- $26 - $50
- What is the plated service price per head?
- $51 - $75
- What is the starting price per person for bar service?
- $11 - $15
- What is the average catering price per person for stations?
- $26 - $50
- What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
- $0 - $25
Features Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering
- Does the vendor offer custom packages?
- Which of the following event services can the vendor provide?
- Clean up Delivery Set up
- What kind of catering services does the vendor provide?
- Buffet Cake Cutting Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Outside cake Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What types of cuisine does the provider cater?
- American Asian British Caribbean Chinese French Indian Italian Japanese Latin American Local Mediterranean Mexican Middle Eastern Spanish Thai
- What dietary needs can the vendor accommodate?
- Gluten Free Kosher Lactose Free No Pork Nut Free Organic Vegan Vegetarian
- What bar services does the vendor provide?
- Bartender(s) Limited Bar Cash Bar Champagne Toast Open Bar House Beer House Liquor Liquor License Outside Alcohol House Wine Premium Liquor Specialty Wine Signature Cocktail Specialty Beer
Cities of Service Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering Frequently Asked Questions
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
Barware, Chairs, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
- Which of the following are included in the cost of full catering service for the wedding?
Cake, Cake cutting, Chairs, China, Chocolate fountain, Clean up, Cocktail reception, Delivery, Dessert, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Server(s), Set up, Tables, Tastings
- Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
About Presidential Gourmet Fine Catering
Finding a popular and award-winner caterer for your wedding can be a challenge. But Presidential Fine Catering from Toronto will help you overcome this barrier with ease! With lots of experience up their sleeves, they offer customized services paired with delicious food. The team focuses on providing a sophisticated yet fun and out-going experience to all your guests.
Presidential Fine Catering was the first catering company from Canada accredited by the Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. Its inclusive services and offerings add to the popularity and functionality of this company. From preparing unique cuisines to presenting them innovatively, they plan on outliving all the expectations through their inclusive support.
This award-winning caterer has served at all types of wedding events and celebrations. They ensure that all your requirements and demands are catered to perfectly. They offer the following menu presentation styles:
• French Service
• Cocktail Reception
• Hors D'oeuvres
• Plated, etc.
Presidential Fine Catering has skilled culinary staff who can easily prepare dishes that comply with special allergies or dietary restrictions. They can prepare the below-mentioned cuisines for your big day:
• The Caribbean, etc.
The firm offers the following services:
• Their team will do food delivery, setup, and post-event cleaning
• Professional servers and bartenders will be appointed at the venue
• Chairs, tables, linens, china, glassware, etc. will be provided upon request
• A chocolate fountain can be arranged if needed.
Presidential Fine Catering is known for serving fresh cuisines filled with love, passion, and finesse. The sleek presentation and supportive staff will make your event even more memorable for the guests!
7351 Victoria Park Ave #6, Markham, ON L3R 3A5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.