In Old Mill Road, Bloor Street, Toronto, Old Mill Toronto is situated as a beautiful icon with a rich history in 1914. It developed year by year with new different facilities added to form its current face. It's an attractive place for couples to celebrate the wedding day in its fantastic wedding and event venues. It will be your right destination for a memorable wedding day. They are experts at Whirlwind Weddings; also, they do Chapel weddings.
Facilities and Capacity
At The Old Mill Toronto, you will find many excellent options for indoor and outdoor weddings.
The First Floor has two spaces:
• Brûlé hosts up to 450 guests for a banquet, and 720 guests for cocktails divides into three different spaces for small celebrations. It's a hall full of classic designs and decorations. It has a high ceiling and charming lighting that is perfect for a large wedding reception and dining.
• Mill Room accommodates up to 160 guests for a banquet and 240 guests for a cocktail reception. In this elegant place, you will find a beautiful fireplace and large windows for sunlight. The ceiling features sparkling chandeliers that blend in with the overall décor.
The Second Floor has four options:
• Garrett features a cathedral ceiling with dark brown beams and various coloured patterned floor. It hosts up to 60 guests for the banquet-style set and 77 guests for cocktails. It is a suitable room for intimate weddings.
• Humber accommodates up to 90 guests for banquets and 124 guests for a cocktail set. This hall is distinguished by its expansive windows and classic architectural style. The colours are also harmonious, and the chandeliers' lighting adds a distinctive touch to its ambience.
• York is an excellent choice for an intimate occasion, and it can host up to 40 guests for banquets and 44 guests for cocktails. It has a unique classical decor with a brilliant light brown floor.
• Victoria hosts up to 65 guests for banquets and 73 guests for cocktails. This fantastic room features expansive sectional windows, candle crystal chandeliers and elegant coloured curtains. It's an excellent place for a small wedding celebration.
The Third Floor contains seven different areas:
• Royal Oak Room is suitable for an intimate dinner. It hosts up to 16 guests for a long table banquet-style. It has a stunning wooden dark oak colour decor that includes ceiling, floor and walls.
• Garden Room is suitable for long table sessions. It accommodates up to 54 guests for banquets and 74 guests for cocktail-style parties. It is a beautiful room with a distinctive classic design. It has a stunning view of the green landscape of the park. It also features a high ceiling decorated with an exquisitely designed chandelier.
• The Drawing Room has an elegant style. The walls are dark beige, the ceiling is dark brown oak wood, and the floors are light brown. This intimate place will be suitable for your wedding celebration. It hosts up to 24 guests for banquets and 63 guests for cocktails.
• Westminster accommodates up to 100 guests for banquets and 129 guests for cocktails. This charming, classic-style room fits perfectly with the long tables' arrangement and the ceiling is decorated with attractive chandeliers.
• Balmoral hosts up to 80 guests for banquets and 114 guests for cocktails. It is the perfect room for a wedding celebration, featuring elegant candle chandeliers, a high ceiling and matching light colours. The coffered ceiling is distinguished by charming designs and decorated in golden colour lines.
• Guildhall is a beautiful venue that divides into two parts. The whole place hosts up to 180 guests for banquets and up to 241 guests for cocktails. This hall features warm décor. The walls have a light brown colour, and the wooden coffered ceiling is decorated with beautiful candle chandeliers.
• Kingsbrook features classic wall decorations. Its coffered ceiling is provided with fantastic drum chandeliers with charming lighting. It's ideal for a small gathering and elegant dinners, as it accommodates 40 guests for banquets and 64 guests for cocktails.
• The Chapel is the perfect place to have a memorable Chapel Wedding. It hosts up to 110 guests for a wedding ceremony. It features a stunning architectural design with dark brown wooden details.
• The Wedding Garden is perfect for an outdoor wedding celebration. It hosts up to 150 guests. The place is charming, and your guests will admire the fascinating natural surroundings.
● Wedding packages contain ( venue set-up, decor, floral arrangements, photography, music, etc.)
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● Bridal suite
● Audio equipment
● Clean up
● Parking facilities available on-site
The event spaces are decorated with fantastic taste to host any occasion. They choose the best quality of the chair and table covers, beautiful table and chair designs, tableware, glassware, barware and more. They do complete Whirlwind Wedding decorations. You can arrange with your wedding coordinator for your wedding theme.
As there are many high-quality restaurants at Old Mill Toronto, you will try the best food recipes quality. They serve stations, buffets, multi-course menus and more. You will find many excellent options of Hors d' oeuvres like Chicken wellington, Crab cakes and Stuffed mushrooms. Also, main dishes like Red Curry Chicken Breast and Mill Street Braised Beef Short Ribs. The wedding menu contains (options of Hors d' oeuvres, soups, salads, entrees and desserts). The menus differ upon the packages that you choose.
There are many excellent options for a comfortable stay at their boutique hotel. The luxurious rooms and suites at Old Mill Toronto Hotel are decorated and furnished in high quality and equipped with great amenities. They offer a special booking price for your wedding guests and a beautiful bridal suite on the wedding night.
Old Mill Toronto wedding cost is affordable, and the wedding packages contain fantastic services for a perfect wedding day. Fill the form today and get a price quote for a memorable wedding at this fantastic venue.