In Saskatchewan Road, the Toronto Event Centre situates as an icon and fabulous place for grand weddings and celebrations in Toronto city so close to Centennial Park and Princess Margaret Fountain. It started in 1907 and was built in the horticultural building system that mixes plant life with architecture. In 2005 this breathtaking place was renovated to appear in its new face. The variety of functional areas and excellent services with the strategic location made it the favourite point for the newlyweds to celebrate the wedding day's important day in its stunning atmosphere.
Facilities and Capacity
The Toronto Event Centre's function areas varied to host all kinds of events, weddings, and celebrations. Either you are planning for an intimate wedding or a grand wedding reception, the venues' flexibility will allow you to create it the way you want.
● The Dome is a spacious event place with a genius architectural design and has a 60 feet height. The ceiling is decorated with a high-quality lighting system that adds a touch of charm to this venue's ambience. The whole building accommodates 2500 guests, and for more options of capacity, it divides into three equal areas with the ability to host 600 guests each. It has three well-equipped bars and fantastic for cocktail receptions.
● The Chandelier Lounge hosts up to 60 guests for intimate events, weddings and private dining. It features a high ceiling decorated with stunning crystal chandeliers and white painted walls decorated with long white curtains. This lovely venue is perfect for hosting a pre-wedding cocktail with your friends and family.
● The Vip Lounge can host up to 500 guests. It is equipped with two bars, and a private entrance furnished elegantly with a fascinating mix of black tables and white chairs chosen from modern designs. It will be your perfect choice for a wedding banquet or reception.
● Beach Paris is an excellent option for an outdoor wedding celebration. It hosts up to 5600 guests in its different sections around the infinity shaped lovely pools and the other spaces. This spacious patio can divide into more areas for any capacity size. It will be perfect for a memorable wedding, surrounded by a beautiful scene filled with luxurious architecture.
● A dedicated wedding planner team
● A professional hospitality team
● Wedding packages contain (decor, venue set-up, bridal suite, chairs, tables, menus, beverages, etc.)
● Light supply
● Sound equipment
● Video installation
● Bar service
● Coat check
● Parking facilities available on-site
The wedding and event venues at the Toronto Event Centre are decorated perfectly to satisfy your upscale taste. They have a fantastic collection of cruiser tables, communal tables, leather chairs with various colours and more. They create beautiful floral arrangements, and you can plan with your wedding coordinator for the wedding theme you prefer.
The Food Dudes and Chairman Mills are the partners of the Toronto Event Centre. They cater to grand and small receptions, weddings and all kinds of celebrations. As they are experts in international and local cuisines, the gourmet chefs will create a fantastic wedding menu for your big day. They do excellent stations, multi-course menus, reception cocktails, buffets and more. They serve appetizers like Shroom Flatbread mains like Rasa with Grilled Salmon, sweets like Citrus Pavlova. Gluten-Free, Dairy-free and vegan options are available. Also, they offer fantastic beverage packages with a variety of wines, beers, liquor, etc.
Toronto Event Centre wedding cost is well-thought-out, and the wedding packages are designed perfectly to suit your wedding budget. By filling out the form, request a price quote for a memorable wedding day at this fantastic venue.