Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 wedding videographers to your liking for free!
Prices Aaron Daniel Films
- What's the starting package price?
- What's the most popular package price?
Features Aaron Daniel Films
- What videography services does the vendor offer?
- Full feature video Multiple cameras Multiple locations Additional hours Montage High-definition video Highlight video Raw footage Slideshow Photography
- Which wedding events does the vendor serve?
- Ceremony Pre-ceremony Reception Engagement
- What final video formats does the vendor offer?
- Flash drive USB Hard drive USB
- What videographic style(s) does the vendor identify with?
- Storytelling Short form Cinematic
Cities of Service Aaron Daniel Films
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
- Ottawa Toronto Hamilton
Aaron Daniel Films Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the wedding video price of Aaron Daniel Films?
Aaron Daniel Films offers wedding video prices starting at $5.000-$7.500.
- Does Aaron Daniel Films offer any wedding packages?
Yes, Aaron Daniel Films offers packages for weddings.
- Which services are included in the starting package price of the Aaron Daniel Films?
Aaron Daniel Films offers these services with the starting package: 2nd shooter, flash drive usb, hard drive usb, full feature video, ceremony.
- What videographic style(s) does Aaron Daniel Films identify with?
Aaron Daniel Films videographic style(s): cinematic, storytelling, short form.
- Does Aaron Daniel Films provide videography services in different cities?
Yes, Aaron Daniel Films provides videography services in different cities.
About Aaron Daniel Films
Aaron Daniel Films is a videography firm based in Ontario that specializes in wedding videography. Created by videographer Aaron Daniel to empower people who are in love, Aaron Daniel Films aims to help couples capture their best and natural moments on camera.
Aaron Daniel has always been inspired by love, especially by the magic it creates. So, to help share what love looks like in the modern world, he aspires to become a skilled videographer and capture moments of love through films and images.
Aaron personally studied filmmaking in several countries all over the world, such as Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. Because of this, he has been recognized by wedding leaders, such as Worldwide Event Videographers Association, Junebug Weddings, and Looks Like Film.
For his wedding videography service, Aaron Daniel Films offers two packages: the Novel and The Novella.
The Novel provides you with 10-hour coverage, 2 cinematographers, a 10-minute film, an InstaClip, a complete ceremony video, and a documentary edit. Meanwhile, The Novella offers 5-hour coverage, 1–2 cinematographers, a 3-minute film, InstaClip, and a complete ceremony video.
You can also get more add-ons on top of the wedding videography package, such as live streaming, additional hours, and engagement film.
Aaron Daniel Films also offers a wedding photography package named The Journal. With The Journal, you get 10-hour coverage, 2 photographers, 30–50 photographs per hour, an online gallery, and a linen-wrapped album.
Love is a wondrous thing, and to capture it on film would truly be marvellous. Aaron Daniel Films is skilled in memorializing love through videos and images that you can view as many times as you want. This firm might be the perfect fit for your wedding day.
Meet the team
1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.