- Min price (pp)
St. Andrews. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices Wild Salmon Nature Centre
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Wild Salmon Nature Centre
- What is the type of venue?
- Outdoor Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Eco-friendly
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Bridal suite Audio Equipment Chairs Sound Tables
Wild Salmon Nature Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Wild Salmon Nature Centre?
Wild Salmon Nature Centre minimum wedding prices range from $$70-$80 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Wild Salmon Nature Centre?
Wild Salmon Nature Centre provides events such as audio equipment, bridal suite, tables, chairs, 3rd party provider and sound.
- What kind of events does the Wild Salmon Nature Centre carry out?
Apart from weddings, Wild Salmon Nature Centre provides services such as elopements, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party and reception.
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
About Wild Salmon Nature Centre
Have you ever dreamed of a wedding surrounded by the serenity of a river and nature? Then Wild Salmon Nature Centre is the perfect wedding venue for you. If you’re looking for an intimate and cosy ceremony, then there’s no place better than this venue. The Wild Salmon Nature centre is ideal for couples looking for a wedding filled with serenity and rustic natural aesthetics.
The Wild Salmon Nature Centre is a wonderful choice for the celebration of your big day. You can host the main ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinners, and other important events right next to the beautiful Chamcook Stream. You'll not only be surrounded by the river, but you'll also have the backdrop of beautiful trails and the forest.
If you're an outdoors person, then this is the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter in your life. The venue offers all the facilities and services that are required to make your big day a success.
The facility rental fee includes:
• Bridal suite
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Rehearsal time before the ceremony
• Projector and screen
• Unlimited meetings with the Centre’s manager
• The Wild Salmon Nature Centre offers you the choice to bring your own vendors in. The venue has a fully equipped kitchen that can be used by your vendor on the day of the ceremony.
The staff at the Wild Salmon Nature Centre ensures that you have a wedding set up exactly how you've always imagined it. The venue offers beautiful tables and chairs that fit perfectly with the natural ambience. The serenity of the Chamcook stream is the biggest attraction of the venue. Overall, the clients of the venue always leave satisfied reviews and have nothing but great things to say about their big day amidst nature.
The beauty of nature transforms your wedding ceremony into one that will not be forgotten for years to come. The beautiful backdrop of the river offers excellent potential for magical photographs that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Book the venue today and enjoy your big day while the team takes care of everything.
Meet the team
Wild Salmon Nature Centre, 24 Chamcook Lake No 1 Rd, Chamcook, NB E5B 2Z4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.