Prices Kingswood Lodge
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Kingswood Lodge
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Food
Cuisine Kingswood Lodge
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Kingswood Lodge Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Kingswood Lodge?
Kingswood Lodge minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Kingswood Lodge?
Kingswood Lodge has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Kingswood Lodge?
Kingswood Lodge provides events such as cooling system, sound, clean up, wheelchair access, dance floor, chair covers, altar/arch, parking, cake cutting, flatware, wedding planner / coordinator, bridal suite, centrepieces, audio equipment, chairs, lighting, linens, tables, heating system, bar services, glassware, food, 3rd party provider and wifi.
- What kind of events does the Kingswood Lodge carry out?
Apart from weddings, Kingswood Lodge provides services such as elopements, engagement party, ceremony, reception, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
About Kingswood Lodge
If you picture your wedding at a rustic lodge encircled by greenery, you will love the Kingswood Lodge. The modest meeting facility is situated at the city’s epicentre, making it easier for you to explore the area. The services here are personalized, and the team ensures that your expectations are met.
The Kingswood Lodge a beautiful lawn for an outdoor event. The garden can accommodate approximately 100 guests for a small ceremony and reception. The waterfall and pretty garden spaces add to its quintessential charm.
You can choose between The Greenbrier Room (seats 200), The Fedora Chambers (seats 50) or The Legends Room (accommodates 15 guests). The staff can create seating configurations according to your guest list. Each of these indoor spaces overlooks the lawn.
• Event Planning
• Dance Floor
• Event Rentals (i.e. chairs, tables, furniture, tableware, and linens)
• Audio Equipment
• Partnership with Local Vendors
• Set up and Clean up
• Wheelchair Access
An onsite wedding expert will handle event management and decor. Seek their consultation to utilize the full potential of this charming location. They will provide tables and chairs, linens and napkins, and other decorative elements to adorn the venue.
Chef Pat Lewis leads the culinary team. You can trust them to serve a delicious menu tailored to your liking. Catering options include buffet, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, plated, server(s), stations, and tastings. They also do BBQs for a casual outdoor wedding.
Adding to this delectable service are bartending options. You also receive bar services. That includes access bartender(s), open bar, cash bar, champagne toast, specialty wine, house beer, house wine, house liquor, open bar, premium liquor, signature drink, or a liquor license.
Collaboration with local vendors is also acceptable.
Take the first step towards your happily-ever-after by booking Kingswood Lodge for your big day. The wedding venue in New Brunswick captures the essence of a country wedding with its lush garden and minimalistic interiors. Call now for reservations.
Meet the team
1700 Kingswood Way, Hanwell, NB E3C 2L4
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.