Prices Kingsbrae Arms
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
Features Kingsbrae Arms
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Alternative Country/Rustic Vintage
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Bridal suite Parking Pet-friendly WIFI Chairs Tables
Cuisine Kingsbrae Arms
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink
Kingsbrae Arms Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Kingsbrae Arms?
Kingsbrae Arms minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$100-$120 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Kingsbrae Arms?
Kingsbrae Arms has a maximum capacity of 0-50 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 0-50 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Kingsbrae Arms?
Kingsbrae Arms provides events such as 3rd party provider, parking, chairs, bridal suite, accommodations, bar services, wifi, tables, alcohol and pet-friendly.
- What kind of events does the Kingsbrae Arms carry out?
Apart from weddings, Kingsbrae Arms provides services such as bridal shower, reception, rehearsal dinner, elopements, ceremony and engagement party.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
About Kingsbrae Arms
Plan a quintessential wedding in St. Andrews (New Brunswick) at the Kingsbrae Arms B&B inn. The 19th-century restore is renovated to preserve history and adapted to suit modern sensibilities. It gives you a taste of the coastal culture and history with its antique interiors, horticulture displays, and friendly demeanour.
It provides comfortable accommodations and an alluring outdoor venue for a small wedding. These characteristics enhance your stay and make the event more magical.
Kingsbrae Arms is an elegant coastal wedding venue in St. Andrews. The excellent location allows you to host an intimate event such as a quiet ceremony, engagement party, or a low-key reception.
Key features include:
• You can enjoy a relaxing wedding weekend by staying with 20-45 guests in this restored inn.
• The 27-acre ornamental garden has the capacity for 40-50 guests with the right seating configuration.
• Proximity to the resort town’s popular attractions allows guests to explore the area and enjoy their stay.
• Bridal Suite
• Easy Access to Local Vendors and Suppliers
• Continental Catering
• Flexible Bar Service
• Event Rentals and Furniture (i.e. Chairs and Tables)
• Luxurious Accommodation
• Pets Allowed
• Free Wi-Fi Service
The historic house is an ideal wedding venue in St. Andrews. Though you can collaborate with external vendors, its hospitable team readily assists in decor and other arrangements. The stately venue exudes an old-school charm with its ornamental gardens and acres of greenery. Adding a few artistic touches and simple decor can transform it into a romantic spot for your big day.
Planning a daytime event means exchanging vows under clear skies and scenic surroundings. You can host an outdoor reception by throwing some twinkling fairy lights to mirror the starry sky. Each scenario provides an unforgettable wedding experience.
The rustic inn provides a flavoursome dining experience with full-course meals and various bar service options. You can opt for a cocktail reception, buffet, family-style meals, and desserts.
You can also request the staff can arrange versatile bar services, including bartender(s), signature drinks, specialty wines, house wine, champagne toast, open bar, liquor license and a cash bar.
You may also hire outdoor vendors if you like.
Book the luxury suites to enjoy a room with a view and a cozy fireplace. Choose between fourteen distinctive suites (like the spacious Master/King Suites, modest cottage rooms, or rustic Carriage House, etc.)
You and your guests shall receive a warm welcome and the best care possible, along with high-class amenities (high-speed Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast).
Kingsbrae Arms is a gorgeous wedding venue in St. Andrews. Book the whole estate to host your nearest and dearest guests for a small wedding ceremony.
Meet the team
219 King St, St. Andrews, NB E5B 1Y1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.