Prices Okanagan Heritage Museum
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
Features Okanagan Heritage Museum
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Country/Rustic Vintage Museum
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Dance Floor Parking WIFI Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Tables
Okanagan Heritage Museum Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the guest capacity of Okanagan Heritage Museum?
Okanagan Heritage Museum has a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Okanagan Heritage Museum?
Okanagan Heritage Museum provides events such as chairs, flatware, parking, chair covers, glassware, linens, tables, 3rd party provider, heating system, wifi, clean up, lighting and dance floor.
- What kind of events does the Okanagan Heritage Museum carry out?
Apart from weddings, Okanagan Heritage Museum provides services such as elopements, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, engagement party and reception.
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
About Okanagan Heritage Museum
The Okanagan Heritage Museum is located in Kelowna, where you can enjoy your wedding event or your special event in a charming room full of history. This particular museum is part of the Kelowna Museum group and is in the center of the Kelowna culture district and provides a simple way to help you have a good and elegant experience.
• The Laurel Packinghouse is the most beautiful and favoured venue in the facility. Identified historically as British Columbia's oldest packinghouse, this venue provides a warm, historical, and local atmosphere
• The housing capacity is 275 guests.
• Dance floor
• Event rentals
• Set up
• Clean up
• Liability insurance
• Wheelchair access
The venue can be classified as eclectic, rustic, and vintage. It is furnished with trendy event accessories such as white, plastic folding chairs, round and rectangular tables, riser tubes for bar service, screen and stage, wooden podium, coat racks and hangers, black cloths and ten bistro/pub tables, flatware, and glassware.
The Okanagan Heritage Museum is known for its varied choices in Kelowna. It provides what you would like for your wedding reception. The venue provides you and your honoured guests with history, coziness, and comfort. Here you will have a long memorable experience. Fill the form and get in touch with the venue for any questions you might have.
Meet the team
470 Queensway, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6S7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.