Prices Guisachan House Restaurant
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Guisachan House Restaurant
- What is the type of venue?
- Restaurant Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Boutique Contemporary
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Pet-friendly Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Photos Venue Food
Cuisine Guisachan House Restaurant
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings Wedding Cake
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Champagne Toast House Beer House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Outside Alcohol Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Guisachan House Restaurant Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Guisachan House Restaurant?
Guisachan House Restaurant minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Guisachan House Restaurant?
Guisachan House Restaurant has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Guisachan House Restaurant?
Guisachan House Restaurant provides events such as sound, venue, decoration, wet weather cover, chairs, lighting, parking, cake cutting, glassware, flatware, dance floor, tables, heating system, wifi, clean up, audio equipment, music, bridal suite, cooling system, photos, chair covers, pet-friendly, alcohol, linens, wedding planner / coordinator, av system, food, centrepieces and bar services.
- What kind of events does the Guisachan House Restaurant carry out?
Apart from weddings, Guisachan House Restaurant provides services such as after party, elopements, engagement party, bridal shower, reception, ceremony and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Wedding Cake
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
About Guisachan House Restaurant
The Guisachan House Historic Restaurant provides elegant and unforgettable marriages, surrounded by the atmosphere of our unique open-air gardens. The venue is based in Kelowna, B.C, close to the many attractions. It provides fully personalized wedding packages with all specifics through its employees so that you can just enjoy your day without worry. Besides weddings, they also offer business and anniversary packages to host your different functions.
The Guisachan House Restaurant provides two different spaces for your weddings. Whether you want to have an outdoor ceremony or indoor reception, this historic wedding venue will make it present your wedding wishes.
● Guisachan House - This historic Kelowna property was built in Indian colonial bungalow style in 1891. It offers three indoor rooms: the Aberdeen, the Porch, and the Veranda. They can be suitable for different sizes of weddings. However, the whole property can host up to 150 guests in banquet style and more for your cocktail weddings.
● The Gardens - They are the perfect choice for romantic outdoor ceremonies in the heart of Kelowna with Okanagan’s nice weather. Beautifully manicured gardens and the historic house will be a suitable backdrop for your wedding photos, and you will always remember joyful memories when you look at the wedding photos again.
● Professional Wedding Planning
● Friendly and Experienced Staff
● Audio Visual Systems
● Tables, Chairs and Linens
● Designer Wedding Cake
● Dance Floor
● Bridal Room
● Microphone and Sound System
● Set-Up and Clean-Up
● Parking Spaces
They will use various decorations to create your wedding theme. Flowers are essential parts of the ornament, which creates a romantic and colourful ambiance. You are free to choose your primary wedding colour, and the event team will complete it with extra decorations from centrepieces to draperies.
Master Chef Georg Rieder pays extra attention so that their experienced culinary team will create a dream 4-course meal wedding menu that is entirely special to you and your guests. He has served various people worldwide, such as sultans from Saudi Arabia to the Commonwealth Heads of the State in the Okanagan. That’s why he can customize your wedding menu along with your wishes. Moreover, your designer wedding cake also will be baked in the house whether you want a simple or multi-tiered one.
The venue is also fully licensed to serve from delicious local wines to imported ones, spirits to beers and many more.
Guisachan House Restaurant is one of the best wedding venue options in the area with its all-in-one packages, an experienced chef, professional staff and complete services. If you just want to enjoy your wedding without having any troubles, this is the right venue for you. Fill out the form today to reach the platform and obtain a price quote.
Meet the team
1060 Cameron Ave, Kelowna, BC V1W 4T2
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.