Features La Casa Mirador
- What is the type of venue?
- Mansion Weddings
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Accommodations Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Pool Rooftop Wheelchair Access WIFI Chairs Chair Covers Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Linens Tables Elevator Venue
Time Restrictions La Casa Mirador
- How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
La Casa Mirador Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About La Casa Mirador
A wedding at La Casa Mirador is the perfect way to begin your beautiful ‘Ever After’. Escape the stress and distraction of a wedding at home by celebrating your union in a remote and romantic location. With a wedding at La Casa Mirador, you can simply relax and enjoy time with your loved ones. La Casa provides the perfect setting for a wedding away. With breathtaking views of Lake Okanagan and the stunning natural surroundings, as well as a fully-equipped Events Center, nearby guest cottages for your friends and family, and your choice of several amazing sites for your ceremony, La Casa truly impresses you. Plan your wedding here and make your special day unforgettable.
Meet the team
6805 Toledo Drive
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.