Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South is located 1.9 kilometres from Winnipeg city center. It is a minute walks from the Northbound Pembina at the Newdale North bus stop. The four stars five-story hotel was built in 1990 and later renovated in 2019. It is a perfect venue for the urban couple that loves a modern style to grace their memorable day.
Facilities and Capacity
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South has a total event space of 5,000 square feet that covers four event spaces.
• The Manhattan Room is found on the first floor, with an area of 1,800 square feet, the floor is carpeted, and some parts are pure hardwood. It can accommodate up to 120 guests.
• The Madison Room is 1,800 square feet and on the first floor, with a carpeted floor. It can accommodate 120 guests in a reception setting.
• The Chelsea Room is smaller, with an area of 690 square feet, and it is on the second floor of the venue. It has a carpeted floor and can accommodate up to 14 guests in a U shape setting.
• The Liberty Room is on the first floor, with an area of 500 square feet. The room can accommodate 32 guests in a reception type of setting.
• White glove dinner service,
• Dj service
• Host bar with a choice of table wine and service
• Custom linen with a backdrop
• Custom LED up-lights
• One centrepiece for tables
• Tea lights
• Cake cutting
• Chrome stands and table numbers
• Podium and easel
• Hospitality suite
• Trial dinner
• Preferred rates for guests
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South offers exquisite Canadian cuisine that includes hors d’oeuvres, stations, desserts, plated, special menu for children, and more.
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South has 76 guest rooms that are affordable, spacious, and different types for guests to choose from.
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South wedding price packages are accommodative and affordable to cater to your needs. Reach out by filling out the form today and get the price quote for this beautiful event.