The modern-day design W Montreal is located in the center of the historic Banque du Canada building. The venue is on the Square Victoria, which is just a few minutes' drives from Old Montreal and adjacent to the Quartier des Spectacles. There are alternative means of transport near the venue, hence no need to worry about moving around during your visit.
Facilities and Capacity
At the W Montreal, there are a couple of available event spaces with different capacity sizes appropriate for indoor and outdoor activities. Some of these event spaces are:
• Studio 1: This space can host up to 25 guests.
• Studio 2: This space can host up to 25 guests.
• Studio 3: This space can host up to 50 guests.
• Studio 4: This space can host up to 100 guests.
• The Gallery: This space can host up to 200 guests.
• EWOW Suite: This space can host up to 40 guests.
• A trained event planner and coordinator
• Fully stocked bar and lounge
• A wide range of entertainment options
• Valet parking space for all your guests
• Free access to wheelchairs
At the W Montreal, all our rooms and event spaces are designed to ensure guests are given a cozy feeling during their events or stay. The event halls, restaurants, and lounge are fitted with adjustable glass to give natural lighting to the rooms during the daytime. The venue also has suspended lights, which are also adjustable as per the preference of guests. The chairs at the event's halls are covered with lined that can be customized as per your event's theme.
The venue has accessible in-house catering services such as access to a fully stocked bar and a restaurant. Your guests can order any drink while in their accommodation rooms, event halls, or even restaurants. You can also order some of the best international dishes or Canadian dishes from our restaurant side, prepared by a team of highly trained chefs.
For bookings of event spaces of accommodation at the venue, you can reach out to the customer service desk and be guided accordingly as per the type of event you want to hold. You can also be offered an event planner's services just if you are not well conversant with event preparation and hosting.