Hotel Omni Mont-Royal is located in Downtown Montreal, 500-meters from the Saint-Laurent metro station. The venue is at the foot of Mount Royal, where it offers stunning views of the surrounding areas. The hotel was built in 1976 and later renovated in 2012. The third floor has an outdoor pool with sun loungers. The venue has a fitness center where guests can work out. Couples into the classic, city, and glamorous wedding styles have a venue at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal.
Facilities and Capacity
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal has 23,000 square feet of event space that have been divide into six rooms for hosting weddings.
• Printemps Room is on the first floor and can accommodate 100 guests in its 2,000 square feet space. It has large windows, elegant and sober carpet, and squared chandeliers making it ideal for cocktail hours, ceremonies and rehearsals.
• Pierre de Coubertin Ballroom has a 2,700 square feet area and can accommodate 180 guests. The beautiful chandeliers and its large bay windows ensure enough amount of light into the room. With its bathroom, direct access to the Atrium and Petit Salon room can offer exclusivity and privacy. It is ideal for cocktails, receptions, photo-shoots, ceremonies, and rehearsals.
• Les Saisons Ballroom seats 4,410 square feet that accommodate up to 360 guests. The room can be divided into two (A and B) based on the number of guests. It features high ceilings, chandeliers, and a permanent stage. It is ideal for ceremonies, rehearsals, photo-shoots, receptions, and receptions.
• Ete Room has a capacity of up to 100 guests. Its beautiful chandeliers characterize it. The room is ideal for smaller weddings.
• The Atrium is characterized by a 23-foot glass wall overlooking the historic Sherbrooke Street, ideal for a welcome or cocktail reception.
• Event planning
• Tastings for two
• Event rentals
• Cocktail reception
• Cake cutting and serving
• Catering and bar
• Preferred room rates
• Bridal suites
• Clean up
• Lighting and sound
• Set up
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal dinner buffets are exceptional with lovely dishes like mini crab cakes, braised short beef ribs, and other options like dessert, family-style, hors d’oeuvres, outside cake, and more are available.
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal offers 299 luxury non-smoking guest rooms. The amenities available are lit bathrooms, LCD falt-screens, Wi-Fi, and more. Guests are welcome to use the pool, equipped spa, and fitness center.
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal wedding packages are several that ensure your needs are catered for. Fill out the form and get the quoted price for this glamorous venue.