A Cambridge-based event venue for hosting private and elaborate weddings in Kitchener, Ontario, is Langdon hall country house hotel and spa. It is an ideal place for your reception or ceremony to have a country-style wedding amidst beautiful gardens. Langdon was a mansion built in 1898 and was operated by the Langdon family for about 84 years before it was sold. The new owners developed it into a hotel and spa for seven years before it was opened for public use in 1989.
Facilities and Capacity
Langdon has four event spaces for the indoor and outdoor wedding reception and ceremony.
• There are an orchard room and terrace where you can hold a sit-down wedding reception. It can accommodate a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 64 guests. The floor to ceiling windows in this space allows your guest to overlook the beautiful gardens.
• There is a Red room conservatory, which is perfect for a romantic wedding ceremony with loved ones. This dining room has a capacity of just 14 seated guests.
• The Firshade room and summer house, the newest function room in the country house, can accommodate 120 guests for your wedding reception. The room also has a dance floor for you and your guests.
• Colonel Langdon's conservatory and dining room is ideal for small wedding ceremonies and can accommodate a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 22 guests.
• Flexible wedding packages
• Personalized event coordinator
• Tennis courts, walking trails, croquet lawn, snowshoes during winter, and cycling in the summer are entertainment activities available at the country house.
• Picturesque backgrounds within the country house for taking group photos
• Wilks' bar and wine cellar for drinks
• Activities should end by midnight.
Langdon Hall Country House Hotel and Spa has a vintage decorative style with decorations like centrepieces, beautiful hanging flowers, white table covers, wine glasses, candlesticks, flowers in a vase drapery.
Langdon Hall offers classical cuisine and regional dishes with menus that are adjusted according to each season. There are options of a cocktail reception menu, 3-course dinner, and canapes, such as beef short rib bourguignon, smoked bacon, marinated albacore tuna, perilla, and cantaloupe from. The country house provides all food and drinks you will need apart from wedding cakes.
The accommodation at Langdon hall country house includes 60 guest suites and rooms. Each suite is spacious, has feather beds, furnished with beautiful antiques, and boasts fireplaces that create a cozy atmosphere. Some rooms also feature private balconies from where you can have a view of the garden landscape. There is also the main dining room, swimming pool, and spa for your guests.
The necessary service you will need to tag your big day Langdon Hall Country House and Spa offers success. The country house has professional staff and a great environment where you can create beautiful memories with loved ones on your wedding day. Reach out by filling the form to get a price quote for this venue.