Comfort Inn and Suites is known as one of the premium event venues in the Barrie region. Since wedding functions are unique and one-time experiences, the venue provides exquisite services to couples booking the venue for exchanging wedding vows. The contemporary interiors and friendly assistance are some of the features that make Comfort Inn and Suites the best in the region.
Facilities and Capacity
Comfort Inn and Suites provide two different event spaces that can be utilized by couples for hosting intimate wedding functions.
● The Gregorian Room is the largest space inside the venue, capable of hosting 70 wedding guests. The event space is minimal, and couples can change the seating style as per their convivence.
● For smaller and exclusive wedding functions, the Heritage Room is another space that can be utilized by couples. The event space can hold 20 guests without any hassle.
● Comfort Inn and Suites also offer premium accommodation services in wedding functions for guests who had travelled from distant places.
● Affordable wedding packages
● Entertainment options
● Professional team
● Car parking
● Wi-Fi Access
Comfort Inn and Suites offers more than the mentioned services to win couples' hearts and ensure that their special day is memorable. Both the event space inside the venue are dynamic, and couples can customize the decorations. With an abundance of natural light, you can ask the team to use floral and plastic centrepieces, covers, carpets, candles, selfie backdrops, and other items to hoist the grace of event space.
● 24-hour coffee and tea service are available to wedding guests.
● Morning breakfast is offered.
● Third-party catering is allowed in the venue.
For more details regarding the wedding menu and culinary team, it is advised that you must reach out to the official team.
Comfort Inn and Suites offer all the services that are required to make wedding functions memorable. The venue requires a deposit amount. Reach out to the official team by filling out the form to know more about the booking process and current regulations.