- Min price (pp)
- 50 - 350
Prices Toronto Region Board of Trade
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Toronto Region Board of Trade Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
Features Toronto Region Board of Trade
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Food
Cuisine Toronto Region Board of Trade
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Premium Liquor Signature Drink
Toronto Region Board of Trade Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Toronto Region Board of Trade?
Toronto Region Board of Trade maximum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Toronto Region Board of Trade?
Toronto Region Board of Trade has a maximum capacity of 350 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 350 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Toronto Region Board of Trade?
Toronto Region Board of Trade provides events such as clean up, heating system, sound, av system, food, chair covers, audio equipment, wifi, tables, wheelchair access, glassware, bridal suite, cake cutting, bar services, alcohol, flatware, linens, music, centrepieces, chairs, 3rd party provider, decoration, parking, dance floor, cooling system, wedding planner / coordinator and lighting.
- What kind of events does the Toronto Region Board of Trade carry out?
Apart from weddings, Toronto Region Board of Trade provides services such as ceremony, engagement party, reception, after party, rehearsal dinner, elopements and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Toronto Region Board of Trade
In Adelaide Street West, Toronto, Toronto Region Board of Trade is one of the most famous and significant trade offices in Northern America. It has a strategic place Downtown, close to the Pearson International Airport and contains an excellent event venue. It became the destination for the new couples to celebrate the wedding day. It will be your perfect place to have a fantastic wedding day in the city's vital location.
The dazzling Toronto Region Board of Trade will offer you an upscale ballroom flexible for wedding receptions, occasions and social events.
● Lennox Hall features a high coffered ceiling, which contains modern led pendant white lights with circular designs that illuminate the place attractively. The white walls and the dark grey patched floor add elegance to the place's atmosphere. Also, the attractively designed slanted vast windows keep the room air fresh. This spacious and comfortable place hosts up to 304 guests for a banquet-style set and 400 guests for a cocktail reception. With a dancing floor in banquet style, it hosts up to 220 guests for round tables of eight arrangement or 175 for round tables of six. The flexibility of this lovely venue will allow you to design the wedding theme that you prefer.
● Excellent wedding packages contain ( venue set-up, tables, chairs, linen, table numbers, etc.)
● An expert wedding planner team
● A hospitality team
● Dance floor
● Sound equipment
● Light supply
● Wedding cake and cutting service
● Parking services available on-site with valet service upon request
Lennox Hall is decorated in a high taste to host your wedding celebration. They create fascinating seating arrangements with transparent Louis chairs and beautiful round tables. Also, they provide excellent tableware, flatware and glassware. You can share your ideas with your wedding coordinator to get the wedding theme that you like.
Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality will care about your catering requests. They serve stations, multi-course menus and cocktail receptions with other options that suit any occasion. As they are experts in Continental cuisine, you will find many excellent salads like Field Greens, Roasted Vegetables and Ancient Grains. Also, they serve delicious mains like Grilled Chicken with Chickpeas, Pan-Roasted Atlantic Salmon, Peppercorn-Crusted Flat Iron Steak and more. Their selection of desserts contains Butter Tart, Spiced Apple Crumble and more.
● The wedding menu includes options of starters, mains and desserts.
● Bar packages contain selections of fine wines, cocktails and different kinds of beer.
Toronto Region Board of Trade wedding cost is affordable, and the wedding packages are well designed for a perfect wedding day. By filling the form, request a price quote for a fantastic wedding celebration.
Meet the team
77 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5X 1C1
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.