Your free virtual wedding assistant Olivia is here!
Allow our virtual wedding planner to optimize your search and send you 5 stunning wedding venues to your liking for free!
Prices St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue
What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
What is the min wedding price per head?
What is the max wedding price per head?
Capacity St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Contemporary
What kind of landscape does the venue have?Inner City
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?In-house catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?3rd party provider, Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Chair Covers, Clean up, Cooling System, Flatware, Glassware, Heating System, Lighting, Linens, Sound, Tables, Valet, Decoration, Venue, Food
Cuisine St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue
What kind of catering services does the venue offer?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
What kind of bar services does the venue provide?Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue?
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person.
What is the guest capacity of St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue?
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 250-300 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue?
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue provides events such as dance floor, wifi, clean up, glassware, valet, venue, sound, food, flatware, 3rd party provider, linens, lighting, parking, av system, wedding planner / coordinator, chair covers, audio equipment, bar services, chairs, alcohol, tables, wheelchair access, cake cutting, decoration, heating system, cooling system and bridal suite.
What kind of events does the St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue carry out?
Apart from weddings, St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue provides services such as engagement party, bridal shower, reception, rehearsal dinner, elopements and ceremony.
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake
Are children allowed in the venue?
Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue is situated in Church Street as one of Toronto's most remarkable event venues. It has a fascinating location Downtown and is the home of lovely wedding celebrations, engagement parties, and social events since 2012. It takes a historic three-story building built in 1910 and features a breathtaking architectural style with its glass structure. It's the perfect choice for your wedding celebration in this vintage yet stunning modern venue.
At St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue, you will find many excellent options for receptions and wedding ceremonies.
● The Library hosts up to 60 guests for receptions and banquets of round tables of eight chairs. It is also suitable for the Snell Hall buffet as it's close to it and perfect for 40 guests' wedding ceremony. It's a fully lighted place with vast windows, features a glass wall and ten feet coffered ceiling, well-equipped with modern lights. The other walls are made of stones and decorated with attractive art pieces.
● The Snell Hall distinguishes with a light colour classical decor. The ceiling has elegant lights, and the windows are expansive, which allow the sunlight to fill out space and have lovely views. It's an ideal point to celebrate a wedding reception of 280 guests as you can host your wedding dining for 200 guests with round tables of eight. For more capacity options, this room divides into two parts.
● The Community Room hosts 125 guests for receptions, 125 guests for a theatre-style set, and 120 guests for banquets. It has a simple modern decor with 8.5 feet ceiling well-equipped with modern squared lights. Also, the window allows the sunlight to fill in the place.
● Wedding packages
● A redacted wedding planner team
● Hangers and coat check
● Light supply
● Sound equipment
● Recommended vendors
● Parking spaces available onsite
● At St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue, the function areas are decorated in high taste to satisfy your requirements. It uses different chairs like black chairs and wooden chairs; it also provides round and rectangular tables, cruiser tables, lines,n and many more.
● It is keen to choose the glassware, earthenware, tableware and barware from high quality with excellent models.
● You can arrange with your wedding coordinator for the wedding theme that you like.
● It has preferred caterers for the catering services, so you can create a wedding menu that reflects your taste to your wedding guests.
● Various caterers are experts in local and international cuisines. They create the best food stations, multi-course menus, cocktail receptions and more.
● Also, caterers provide excellent quality wines, liquors, beers, soft drinks and more.
St. James Cathedral Centre Event Venue wedding packages are well-designed for a great wedding day. Communicate with the venue today by filling out the form and request a price quote for a memorable wedding day at this fantastic venue.
Meet the team
65 Church St, Toronto, ON M5C 2E9
Location on the Map