Prices Humbercrest United Church
What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
Capacity Humbercrest United Church
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Humbercrest United Church
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Vintage
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?3rd party catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?3rd party provider, AV system, Bar services, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Clean up, Cooling System, Flatware, Glassware, Heating System, Lighting, Linens, Sound, Tables, Transportation, Valet, Decoration, Venue, Food
Time Restrictions Humbercrest United Church
How many hours can the event last?
- Event Time Extensions
Humbercrest United Church Frequently Asked Questions
What is the guest capacity of Humbercrest United Church?
Humbercrest United Church has a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Humbercrest United Church?
Humbercrest United Church provides events such as wheelchair access, decoration, flatware, dance floor, sound, glassware, linens, heating system, lighting, av system, cake cutting, clean up, parking, wedding planner / coordinator, 3rd party provider, transportation, cooling system, audio equipment, valet, venue, tables, food, chairs and bar services.
What kind of events does the Humbercrest United Church carry out?
Apart from weddings, Humbercrest United Church provides services such as ceremony, reception, bridal shower and engagement party.
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Are children allowed in the venue?
Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Humbercrest United Church
In Baby Point Road, Humbercrest United Church, an incredible worship place, is located very close to Magwood Park and Humbercrest Public School. It has an extensive history back to 1914, its establishment. Because of its lovely, peaceful ambience and the elegant event venues, since then, it has been the favourite destination for many newlyweds to celebrate the wedding day in this great church. It will be your right spot to celebrate your special moments.
The function areas in Humbercrest United Church are varied to give different choices for your wedding celebration. Either you are planning for a large wedding or an intimate one; you will find your needs.
● The Sanctuary distinguishes fantastic cathedral architecture style with a stunning rib-vaulted roof and a beautiful stained-glass window. It has a seating capacity of up to 410 guests. The lofty columns, the fresh, natural light and the elegant lighting decoration, will form the best ambience for your special day.
● The East Hall distinguishes a simple modern decor with bright colours and features a coffered ceiling well-equipped with fantastic lights. The wooden floor and the simplicity of this place are perfect elements to form a plain canvas for any celebration arrangements with a capacity of 180 guests.
● The West Hall features light colours painted walls with expensive windows and many doors. The coffered ceiling is equipped with modern hanging lamps that lighten the space correctly. This place has a stage, and it's suitable for wedding receptions with a capacity of 150 guests.
● The Heritage Hall features a curved ceiling decorated with a beautiful lights design and has stained-glass windows that allow the sunlight to fill over the place. The light brown wooden floor will be perfect for a dance floor. It's an ideal option for your wedding reception. It's suitable for celebrations with a capacity of around 100 guests.
● An expert wedding coordinator
● Sound equipment
● Venue set-up and clean-up
● Venue hire for three consecutive hours
● Wine and beer service with a permit
● Onsite well-equipped kitchen
● Recommended vendors for floral arrangements and catering services
● Parking facilities available onsite
In Humbercrest United Church, the wedding cost is affordable to suit your wedding budget, and its great ambience will perfect for your special moments. Communicate with them today by filling out the form and request a price quote for a memorable wedding day in this great church.
Meet the team
16 Baby Point Rd, York, ON M6S 2E9
Position on Map