Campbell House Museum is a heritage house built in 1822 and located in Toronto. They built it for Chief Justice Sir William Campbell and his wife, Hannah. It is a breathtaking and historic wedding venue built in the Palladian architectural style of the Georgian era. Rich in culture and style, the Campbell House Museum portrays every detail needed to make your special day memorable. With wonderful sights to explore, friendly staff to assist you, and the most graceful interior and exterior, your wedding can be just as you dreamt.
Facilities and Capacity
● The Ballroom: The elegant ballroom is the grandest space of the venue. It has a capacity of up to 50 seated guests, 70 standing guests or 60 guests for theatre-style.
● The Dining Room: This place can be used for intimate events. It has a capacity of up to 16 seated guests, 35 standing guests or 30 guests for theatre-style.
● Withdrawing Room: With its yellow and green walls and warm atmosphere, it is perfect for intimate wedding ceremonies or cocktails. It has a capacity of up to 16 seated guests, 35 standing guests or 35 guests for theatre-style.
● The Robinette Room: Contemporarily styled with a large open fireplace, the Robinette room is perfect for dinners. It has a capacity of up to 45 standing guests, 35 seated guests or 40 guests for theatre-style.
● The Historic Kitchen: They often merge the historic kitchen with the Robinette room as a party space for up to 85 guests. The Historic Kitchen has an original brick floor and open hearth. It can accommodate up to 40 guests for cocktails, 20 guests for banquets or 20 guests for theatre-style.
● The garden grounds: For a summer wedding, the garden is a perfect outdoor site. It has a capacity of up to 100 seated guests and 250 standing guests.
Putting together all the rooms in the house gives your guests an endless exploration. The capacity for this exclusive use is 150 guests or 400 guests including the grounds.
● Catering services
● Bridal suite
● Photoshoot backgrounds
● Preferred suppliers list
Campbell House Museum is styled with 19th-century Georgian architecture. They also decorated it with ancient lights and historic fireplaces. These features and others make this venue simply extraordinary.
Campbell House Museum cooperates with four established catering companies to satisfy your food requirements and demands.
The Hyatt Regency, Fairfield Inn, and The Last Hotel are top class service hotels very close to the Campbell House Museum.
Campbell House Museum specialises in adding charm to your moments. If you want a breathtaking and historic venue for your wedding, then it is perfect for you. You can fill the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding event.