- 50 - 350
- Min price (pp)
Prices Campbell House Museum
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Campbell House Museum Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 350
- Min. 50
Features Campbell House Museum
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Country/Rustic Vintage Museum
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider AV system Bridal suite Parking Chairs Flatware Glassware Tables Venue Food
Campbell House Museum Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Campbell House Museum?
Campbell House Museum minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Campbell House Museum?
Campbell House Museum has a maximum capacity of 350 people for a dinner wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Campbell House Museum?
Campbell House Museum provides events such as flatware, food, venue, glassware, chairs, av system, parking, 3rd party provider, bridal suite and tables.
- What kind of events does the Campbell House Museum carry out?
Apart from weddings, Campbell House Museum provides services such as reception, bridal shower, after party, engagement party, ceremony and rehearsal dinner.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Campbell House Museum
Campbell House Museum is a heritage house built in 1822 and located in Toronto. They built it for Chief Justice Sir William Campbell and his wife, Hannah. It is a breathtaking and historic wedding venue built in the Palladian architectural style of the Georgian era. Rich in culture and style, the Campbell House Museum portrays every detail needed to make your special day memorable. With wonderful sights to explore, friendly staff to assist you, and the most graceful interior and exterior, your wedding can be just as you dreamt.
● The Ballroom: The elegant ballroom is the grandest space of the venue. It has a capacity of up to 50 seated guests, 70 standing guests or 60 guests for theatre-style.
● The Dining Room: This place can be used for intimate events. It has a capacity of up to 16 seated guests, 35 standing guests or 30 guests for theatre-style.
● Withdrawing Room: With its yellow and green walls and warm atmosphere, it is perfect for intimate wedding ceremonies or cocktails. It has a capacity of up to 16 seated guests, 35 standing guests or 35 guests for theatre-style.
● The Robinette Room: Contemporarily styled with a large open fireplace, the Robinette room is perfect for dinners. It has a capacity of up to 45 standing guests, 35 seated guests or 40 guests for theatre-style.
● The Historic Kitchen: They often merge the historic kitchen with the Robinette room as a party space for up to 85 guests. The Historic Kitchen has an original brick floor and open hearth. It can accommodate up to 40 guests for cocktails, 20 guests for banquets or 20 guests for theatre-style.
● The garden grounds: For a summer wedding, the garden is a perfect outdoor site. It has a capacity of up to 100 seated guests and 250 standing guests.
Putting together all the rooms in the house gives your guests an endless exploration. The capacity for this exclusive use is 150 guests or 400 guests including the grounds.
● Catering services
● Bridal suite
● Photoshoot backgrounds
● Preferred suppliers list
Campbell House Museum is styled with 19th-century Georgian architecture. They also decorated it with ancient lights and historic fireplaces. These features and others make this venue simply extraordinary.
Campbell House Museum cooperates with four established catering companies to satisfy your food requirements and demands.
The Hyatt Regency, Fairfield Inn, and The Last Hotel are top class service hotels very close to the Campbell House Museum.
Campbell House Museum specialises in adding charm to your moments. If you want a breathtaking and historic venue for your wedding, then it is perfect for you. You can fill the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding event.
Meet the team
160 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3H3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.