- 50 - 110
- Min price (pp)
Prices Album Studios
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Album Studios Capacity
- Min. 50 - Max. 110
- Min. 50 - Max. 65
Features Album Studios
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Studio & Gallery
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- BYO (bring your own) 3rd party catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Pet-friendly Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Clean up Cooling System Heating System Lighting Venue
Album Studios Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Album Studios?
Album Studios minimum wedding prices range from $$70-$80 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$200-$250 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Album Studios?
Album Studios has a maximum capacity of 110 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 65 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Album Studios?
Album Studios provides events such as 3rd party provider, glassware, parking, wifi, venue and flatware.
- What kind of events does the Album Studios carry out?
Apart from weddings, Album Studios provides services such as elopements, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, engagement party, bridal shower, after party and reception.
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Can more than one wedding be held at the same time?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is there a smoking area?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Album Studios
Album Studios is located in West-end Toronto, 12 minutes away to the northwest of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Album Studios is a full-service studio with nice facilities that can also be used as an event venue for various events, including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, product launches and birthday parties. The studio is an unusual wedding venue, but being a photography studio, the quality of wedding photos should be of the highest class.
Album Studios has four event spaces that can qualify as a wedding venue:
• Junction Cove is the largest event space accommodating up to 100 wedding guests. This wedding venue has natural light streaming and boasts a large cove.
• Studio A is the next largest room with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing light from the north. This studio has a 19-feet ceiling, which can be used effectively.
• Studio B is smaller but has a 19-feet ceiling and light streaming in from the south.
• Studio C is the smallest studio with east-facing windows and well-lighted naturally.
• All the studios have private entrances and are independent of each other and located on different floors. Thus, there are four studios, which can be used as a wedding venue depending on the size of the wedding.
• Large full kitchen and kitchenette
• Limited parking spots
• Main floor loading access
• Floor to ceiling garage door
• Coffee on-premises
• Surround sound
• Hair & makeup station
• Cutlery, cups, glasses, plates and, bowls
Album Studios, being a studio, has a minimalist approach to décor, and the colour is expectedly predominantly white. This allows hosts to plan any kind of décor that they need. While some basic crockery and furniture are available, the rest need to be outsourced.
Album Studios permits outside catering, and hence the hosts can organize everything from outside. This gives them the freedom to plan their catering service, including the menu and the type of service.
Album Studios is an unconventional event space for an event such as a wedding. However, being unconventional has many advantages. It allows young progressive couples to use the studios as a wedding venue and create a talking point for their friends and families. The best thing about this wedding venue is the creative freedom to plan décor and catering unconventionally. Fill the form and await a price quote to book this unusual wedding venue.
Meet the team
Album Studios is one of Toronto's most accommodating studio since 2011. Known... read more
92 Geary Ave, Toronto, ON M6H 2B6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor, you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.