Jordan Manor is an idyllic venue that blends tradition, culture and modernism with its exquisite historic architecture and modern amenities and facilities. If you are looking to get married in the middle of a plush, green, and grand estate, then Jordan Manor is the place for you to say your “I do’s.” Located directly on Niagara Wine Route, this 8-acre property boasts a beautiful pond, a gorgeous cottage and excellent service. The Manor is just 29 km away from Niagara Falls International Airport. The Main House was built in 1812 and had the ambience of taking you a step back in time while enjoying modern-day amenities.
Facilities and Capacity
The property hosts a beautiful pond that habitats Swans, Turtles, Blue Herons and many local duck and geese. About 35 wineries are located within 10 miles of the venue, and the Manor owns the Calamus Estate Winery, an 8-minute walk from the main house, where they offer you free wine tasting when you book the venue.
Outside the main house, only 100 yards afar, lies Merlot cottage, isolated by a separate drive and tall trees. The place can accommodate two people. Its full deck is located on the pond. The area is designed only for two people, the bride and groom, to enjoy privacy while the family stays in the main house. The main house is a separate apartment with a private entrance at the back.
The Main House’s staying facilities are divided with their two floors.
1st Floor: The 1st floor hosts Isaac Brock Suite, a queen-size bed, a Civil War cabinet for the groom, a queens’ wardrobe for the bride, a conversion table, and an extraordinary 4-piece elegant bath mantle.
2nd Floor: The 2nd floor offers an elaborate setting spread across three lavish suites, namely:
• McCarthy Suite: This suite has a queen-sized four-poster bed, a full mantle with candlelight, a wooden rocking chair, a long table to have family conversations, a spacious walk-in cupboard, and a private bathroom with shower and jacuzzi facilities.
• Family Suite: This two private bedroom suite is perfect for a family of 6 people; it also has a 4-piece Jack and Jill Bathroom. One bedroom has a royal king-size bed, a couch that can be pulled out when needed, and a long table to facilitate family conversations. The second bathroom offers two twin beds.
• Shiraz Suite: Some of the highlights of this suite are a king-sized bed, an isolated living area, a set of dining cutlery and a daybed, a private terrace to enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding and this suite also provides lavish bathrooms with hot tub facilities for a relaxing bath.
• The entire property is available for hire
• Dedicated staff for wedding planning
• Free parking
• Free internet
• Wine / champagne
• Bicycle rental
• Game room
• Kids stay free
• Books, DVDs, music for children
The lavish 8-acre property can be decorated as to your liking. The professional staff will help you plan your wedding and decorate the venue, right to the smallest details. You can also get married beside the beautiful pond. Imagine being surrounded by gardens and plenty of wildlife as you exchange your vows.
At one of the wineries close by, you and your guests can enjoy a special cellar dinner or a special personalized menu. The Jordan Manor owners do offer private on-site catering services with talented catering staff. It can be a proper sit-down dinner prepared fresh on-site using all the best ingredients that the locale has to offer, or they can give a drop-off, and you can serve your guests with your own hands.
They are happy to create a customized menu that will undoubtedly impress your guests. During your stay here, you can also entertain your guests with barbeque facilities. There are many restaurants in the surrounding including The Diner House 29, Beechwood Doughnuts and Bistro Mirepoix.
As this is a historic manor property, they offer accommodations along with event spaces. Host your event on the outdoor plush grass and enjoy a night’s stay in the royal suites inside the main house. Also, just 100 yards away lies Merlot Cottage, which can be rented and is perfect for the newlyweds to spend some quality time with each other.
Imagine getting married at a beautiful historic venue, surrounded by history and nature. Jordan manor is just the right place to get all of that in a single package. With many historical and beautiful tourist spots surrounding the venue, this Manor is undoubtedly a beautiful place to start with your new married life. Fill the form and get the price quote today.