At the heart of Niagara’s Wine County in Ontario lies Hernder Estate Wines, a beautiful, lavish estate that combines natural landscapes, local culture and luxury. Only 20 minutes north of Niagara Falls and 1 hour south of Toronto, they offer two banquet halls that suit any of your indoor events and two outdoor areas to host your ceremonies amidst nature. The beautiful landscape surrounding the venue boasts of an expansive lawn in front of the pond and covered bridge, which can be an ideal location for couples looking for an outdoor wedding. Hernder Estate Wines proudly hosts many same-sex marriage ceremonies and receptions throughout the year. For couples planning to marry in 2021, they have a special surprise – a white pergola with a flower garden.
Facilities and Capacity
If you are looking to exchange your rings at Hernder Estate Wines, then you have the options to choose from three beautiful event spaces to choose from.
• Lawn: The property boasts a vast lawn surrounding the main venue, and many couples have used the lawn to have a wonderful outdoor wedding on a beautiful sunny day. The lawn has a sweet-looking pond that can be used as a background for your ceremonies.
• Patio: The gorgeous fieldstone patio that lies on this property will give an idyllic touch to your wedding as it has to many before. The patio can be used with the combination of the Lawn space to host grander ceremonies.
Suppose you are too worried about the weather. In that case, you can hold an indoor ceremony in the space divided into two rooms – Alexis Room, located on the main floor, can seat up to 140 people and Victoria Room, located upstairs and seats up to 300 people.
The estate can accommodate a 2-person ceremony and guest capacity of up to 300 people.
• Wide range of wedding packages
• DJ of your choice
• Cocktail music, dinner music and dancing till 1 am
• Bridal suite
• Cake cutting and desserts
• Event planning
• Set up and clean up
• Parking and wheelchair access available
• Servers to serve everything - food, water, tea/coffee – at the table
The outdoor lawn and patio are a blank canvas for the couple and can be decorated as per your liking. The arches come in direct and undecorated, and it’s up to you or your florist to prettify the angles. The indoor spaces are two grand air-conditioned halls complete with wooden chairs with cushions, and you can choose the linen as per your liking. The rooms at the venue offer a countryside barn-like ambience with fireplaces and customizable, elegant lighting.
The venue offers a fully staffed on-site kitchen with a vast collection of liquors, wines, beers and champagnes to choose from. You can enjoy an Open bar here, which serves house beer, specialty wine, premium liquor, and signature drinks. Also, you will have professional bartenders to serve the drinks.
Hernder Estate Wines charge a wedding retainer price at the time of booking. If, due to some unfortunate event, like this pandemic, your ceremony gets cancelled, then the wedding retainer cannot be refunded, but 100% of that will be applied to a new rescheduled date. Viewing is allowed seven days a week; however, they request the minimum number of people to visit the venue for viewing due to current situations. You can bring in someone from your own family or use their complimentary internet to make a Zoom-call or facetime with your family. You can get a price quote from this venue by filling the form today.