Prices Richmond Hill Country Club
What is the min wedding price per head?
What is the max wedding price per head?
Capacity Richmond Hill Country Club
What is the min guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the max guest capacity for a ceremony?
What is the min guest capacity for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Richmond Hill Country Club
What is the type of venue?Banquet Hall Weddings
What is the style of the venue?Luxury, Yacht & Golf Club
What kind of landscape does the venue have?Meadow
What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?Cocktail, Dining
What are the venue's features?
What are the catering options of the venue?In-house catering
What kind of services and facilities are offered?3rd party provider, Alcohol, AV system, Bar services, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, Parking, Wedding Planner / Coordinator, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centrepieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Clean up, Cooling System, Flatware, Glassware, Heating System, Lighting, Linens, Sound, Tables
Cuisine Richmond Hill Country Club
What kind of catering services does the venue offer?Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
What kind of bar services does the venue provide?Bartender(s), Open Bar
Time Restrictions Richmond Hill Country Club
At what time should the music end?
At what time should the after-party end?
Richmond Hill Country Club Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Richmond Hill Country Club?
Richmond Hill Country Club minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$250++ per person.
What is the guest capacity of Richmond Hill Country Club?
Richmond Hill Country Club has a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 300-400 people for a cocktail wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Richmond Hill Country Club?
Richmond Hill Country Club provides events such as linens, bar services, dance floor, flatware, centrepieces, tables, cooling system, parking, clean up, heating system, av system, glassware, alcohol, lighting, 3rd party provider, chairs, wheelchair access, bridal suite, audio equipment, wedding planner / coordinator, chair covers and sound.
What kind of events does the Richmond Hill Country Club carry out?
Apart from weddings, Richmond Hill Country Club provides services such as reception, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and engagement party.
What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
About Richmond Hill Country Club
Just 17 minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport lies a stylishly built banquet hall/country club named Richmond Hill Country Club. This ideal countryside style venue excels in hosting elegant weddings of all sizes.
The staff is pleasant, and the facilities are couple-friendly to execute your special day in the best way possible. The venue’s indoor and outdoor settings offer exquisite dancing and a lively banquet hall with sweeping vistas surrounded by floral and wooden backdrops. From breathtaking views of the surrounding nature and lavish dining hall to a supreme level of service and top-class food menu, this venue offers everything you need for your fairy-tale wedding.
The venue offers 5 event spaces to host a range of events from wedding ceremonies and receptions to birthday parties and anniversaries.
- The largest of all is the Georgian Room, which can host 320 standing guests and 280 for a seated dinner. Other smaller banquet halls that Richmond Hill Country Club offers are Library event spaces that can host an event for a maximum standing 40 people or seating 40 people.
- Wellington room can host accommodate 45 standing guests or 40 seating guests per event.
- Regency banquet hall is a royal-looking, stylish hall that can host a range of events, and it can host 150 standing guests or 140 seating guests.
- Richmond Hall is another regal-build, sleek hall to host your ceremonies and receptions and host up to 180 standing guests or 150 seating guests.
• Wide range of wedding menu packages
• Multiple wedding food menus
• On-site bridal room
• Round table clothes to the floor
• 16” circular mirror
• Candles with votives
• Chiavari chairs
• Complimentary parking space
• French service (2 waiters at 4 tables)
• Open bar (premium brands 1 hour during the reception, 5 hours after dinner)
• Wine service after reception and dinner
• Sweet table (sliced fresh fruits, cakes and pastries)
• A cocktail reception with hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
• Wide entrees to choose from, at an extra charge per person
• Tea and Coffee
• A limited amount of AV equipment is available
• Entertainment should be ceased till 1 am and the room should be cleared till 1.30 am
Richmond Hill Country Club boasts of graceful looking large rooms with wooden floorings and well-lit ambiance. The venue has wooden chairs with cushions and tables covered with beautiful white linen clothes. The ceilings are prettified with beautiful lamps that add a touch of warmth to the venue. Tables are decorated with stylish cutlery and shining glass equipment.
No food and beverages are allowed outside, and alcoholic beverages are served strictly under the Ontario Liquor Laws. The venue offers multiple wedding menu packages, and they can provide some personalized food menu as per the couples' liking. For food, they offer buffet dinners, desserts, Hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Bar services include an open bar with professional bartender(s) to serve the drinks.
Richmond Hill Country Club is a great place to host your special day. They make sure you have your fairy tale event with their perfect execution and dedicated event planning. Fill out the form today to get the prices!
Meet the team
8905 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H4
Position on Map