Prices Richmond Hill Centre
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Richmond Hill Centre
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Art Deco
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- AV system Bar services Dance Floor WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Chair Covers Cooling System Flatware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Decoration Music Food
Cuisine Richmond Hill Centre
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine
Richmond Hill Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Richmond Hill Centre?
Richmond Hill Centre minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Richmond Hill Centre?
Richmond Hill Centre has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Richmond Hill Centre?
Richmond Hill Centre provides events such as dance floor, flatware, decoration, heating system, linens, chairs, sound, lighting, wifi, cooling system, chair covers, audio equipment, bar services, music, av system and food.
- What kind of events does the Richmond Hill Centre carry out?
Apart from weddings, Richmond Hill Centre provides services such as engagement party, after party, elopements, bridal shower, reception, ceremony and rehearsal dinner.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Richmond Hill Centre
Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts is an artistic location embroiled in art, culture and local history. Its $30 million construction project was helmed by the acclaimed Canadian architect Jack Diamond. It boasted 43000 sq. ft of performance complex with a large main auditorium, the highest fly tower in the York region, a hydraulic orchestra pit. The couples who prefer a touch of history and modern architecture should consider this place. Only an hour away from Toronto International Airport, Richmond Hill Centre renders multiple decorated and furnished spaces that will be ideal for your festivities, irrespective of the size of your wedding.
The Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts offers multiple spaces to host any event you want. Choose any of the following event spaces for your ideal ceremony or reception.
• Main Auditorium/Mainstage: This space is ideal for couples who want a grand wedding and a big guest list. Mainstage is perfect for crowded events, including wedding ceremonies, cocktail receptions and even banquet dinners. This room is divided into Orchestra and Balcony levels, and both levels have box seating available and can host up to 200 people for a seated dinner.
• Plaza Suite: A 1700 sq. ft multi-purpose event space is an ideal venue for corporate/private events, rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions. The room bathes in natural light during sunny days, and during nights multicolour lights are available. Seating capacity varies from 271 for a cocktail reception and 200 for a banquet-style dinner.
• Corporate Lounge: This room is more suited for small intimate cocktail receptions and business meetings and can host 40 guests. The room boasts high ceilings surrounded by concave-curved glass window walls and adds a contemporary touch.
• Main Lobby: The most significant space on the location is ideal for crowded ceremonies and lavish receptions. It has an event hosting capacity of 600 people. The main lobby is a contemporarily designed open-concept space surrounded by large glass windows and recognized wood veneer walls to allow natural sunlight to brighten the room.
• Upper East Side and Mezzanine: The space offers breathtaking views of the Lower Main Lobby and the surrounding Yonge Street. This space is an exclusive open-concept space with modern architecture and surrounded by large glass windows allows a lot of natural light inside the room. It can easily accommodate up to 200 people.
• Wide range of wedding packages
• 35 mm film projector and digital HD projector.
• Wheelchair seating, infrared heating equipment available
• Customisable lighting options and sound set-ups
• Lobby galleries can be used to exhibit an array of artwork (painting, photography, sculpture)
• Event planning, setting up and cleaning up
• Wheelchair accessible space and parking facilities
The venue’s decoration style is modern, with a touch of history. Its artistic roots allow you to conduct a ceremony full of colours and culture. RHCP has a full license of the venue and can decorate the venue as per your liking. Chairs and tables can be decorated with smooth clothes, and the walls can be prettified with elegant drapes as per your need. If you have an outside vendor for decorations, then they will collaborate with them too.
You will have to arrange an outside vendor for catering purposes; however, they offer you a list of trusted suppliers to choose from. Cash bar and professional bartender(s) are allotted for the ceremony, house wine and house beer will be served to your guests.
Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts is an excellent choice for couples looking to get married at a contemporary structure rooted in rich local history. All the services are provided at an affordable budget, and the professional event planning staff makes your day a memorable one for you and all of your guests. Get your price offers by filling the form now!
Meet the team
10268 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3B7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.