Prices The Durham Banquet Hall
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features The Durham Banquet Hall
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol AV system Bar services Bridal suite Dance Floor Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wet weather cover Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Music Food
Cuisine The Durham Banquet Hall
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- Canadian Vegan Vegetarian
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink
The Durham Banquet Hall Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in The Durham Banquet Hall?
The Durham Banquet Hall minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$80-$100 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of The Durham Banquet Hall?
The Durham Banquet Hall has a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 150-200 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in The Durham Banquet Hall?
The Durham Banquet Hall provides events such as wet weather cover, av system, accommodations, tables, parking, bar services, decoration, sound, dance floor, music, centrepieces, glassware, chairs, linens, cooling system, audio equipment, alcohol, wifi, food, clean up, cake cutting, lighting, wheelchair access, heating system, wedding planner / coordinator, flatware, bridal suite and chair covers.
- What kind of events does the The Durham Banquet Hall carry out?
Apart from weddings, The Durham Banquet Hall provides services such as reception, after party, engagement party, elopements, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and bridal shower.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- What is the accommodation capacity?
- Which services can be used from 3rd party providers?
Photo & Video, Music, Wedding Cake, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Could the beverage package be upgraded?
- Are children allowed in the venue?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
- Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About The Durham Banquet Hall
The Banquet Hall is part of the Best Western Hotel Group is known for its quality accommodation and superior events and catering. The hotel is newly renovated and close to all major attractions. It is 2 kilometres from Via Rail and four blocks from Toronto by train, and five kilometres from Greyhound while only 10 km from Toronto Airport. The Banquet Hall is popular with wedding couples with diverse backgrounds and nationalities. The Banquet Hall specializes in weddings, with close to 11 000 weddings held since 1975. It is one of the only wedding reception venues that even include music as part of their service, with over 40 000 wedding songs to choose from.
● The East Hall caters to 200 seated guests and is a unique octagonal shaped hall with low ambient lighting and large windows. It features a large dance floor with the DJ and sound included with the package you choose with a wooden floor. They have round tables and chairs in both halls with a long bridal table luxuriously decorated in the colour of your choice and back draping.
● The West Hall caters to 120 guests and also features an octagonal shape.
● Onsite wedding planners
● Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options
● Bartenders and waiting staff
● Bridal suite
● Groomsmen suits
● Accommodation for bridal couples and all their guests
● Podium plus microphone
● Full gym and pool
● Outdoor basketball
● Free parking plus valet parking
● Wheelchair access
● Complimentary honeymoon suite for the wedding couple
The wedding packages are customizable, allowing brides to choose a floor plan, choice of linens, tableware, décor, chairs, and colours. Decide on chair covers and sashes colours to compliment your colour scheme. Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from. They provide a wedding ceremony arch, aisles, ceremony chairs, and a signing table, gift table, and cake table.
Choose from one of several wedding packages from the hotel catering manager, who will discuss dietary requirements and guest count. Menu tasting is available with various stations, cocktail menus, hors d'oeuvres, buffets, cocktail menus, late-night options, plated dinners, and more.
Many accommodation options are available for the bridal couple plus guests. Choose one of 172 suites and rooms that include several 1 king-bed bedrooms, 2 king bedrooms, and a variety of suites that include amenities and features like a whirlpool, fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, plush beds, and flat-screen TVs plus luxury, stylish décor, and plush pillowtop mattresses. Complimentary deluxe buffet breakfast for guests.
The Durham Banquet Hall and Conference Center's unique wedding team will work with you to make your dream wedding. To avoid disappointment, you can enquire about the available dates for this venue’s reception. You are required to make a non-refundable deposit to secure your date. Fill out the form today to get more information.
Meet the team
559 Bloor St W, Oshawa, ON L1J 5Y6
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.