Prices Exhibition Park Lethbridge
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Exhibition Park Lethbridge
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Contemporary Luxury
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol Bar services Dance Floor Parking Altar/Arch Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Centrepieces Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Cooling System Flatware Glassware Heating System Lighting Linens Photobooth Sound Tables Decoration Food
Cuisine Exhibition Park Lethbridge
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Family Style Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations Tastings
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Exhibition Park Lethbridge Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Exhibition Park Lethbridge?
Exhibition Park Lethbridge minimum wedding prices range from $$60-$70 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Exhibition Park Lethbridge?
Exhibition Park Lethbridge has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Exhibition Park Lethbridge?
Exhibition Park Lethbridge provides events such as photobooth, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, alcohol, wifi, altar/arch, dance floor, heating system, cake cutting, clean up, audio equipment, cooling system, tables, chairs, flatware, parking, wheelchair access, food, glassware, chair covers, lighting, centrepieces, decoration, sound and bar services.
- What kind of events does the Exhibition Park Lethbridge carry out?
Apart from weddings, Exhibition Park Lethbridge provides services such as elopements, reception, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, engagement party and bridal shower.
About Exhibition Park Lethbridge
Whether planning a grand reception or an intimate wedding, Exhibition Park Lethbridge is perfect for both. It boasts chic indoor spaces for ceremonies, bridal showers, reception and engagement parties.
This vintage venue is located directly in the Japanese Gardens and Henderson Lake Park in Lethbridge (Alberta), where many outdoor ceremonies occur. Moreover, there are various hotels and motels nearby for guests to stay.
Exhibition Park Lethbridge offers 3 indoor event spaces which can host intimate events for 60 to 500 guests. You can choose from the following event spaces for a celebration with your loved ones.
• The Saddle Room
It can hold 75 seated guests.
• The Rustic Heritage Hall
It can accommodate 180 guests, banquet-style with dancing.
• The West Pavilion
It is the largest venue and can accommodate 500 people.
• Event Rentals
• Dance floor
• Audio Equipment
• Set up
• Clean up
• Wheelchair Access
Exhibition Park Lethbridge will fulfil all your fairy-tale wedding desires. The attentive and courteous team will do its best to offer you your unique and unforgettable custom-made decoration. The charming view with the fairy lights, crystal chandeliers, beautiful drapery on the furniture, and woodwork add to this alluring venue's aesthetics.
Exhibition Park Lethbridge provides an epicure dining experience, including buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, family-style, hors d'oeuvres, and server(s). Bar services include bartender(s), cash bar, house beer, house wine, house liquor, and open bar.
Providing the perfect vintage ambience, Exhibition Park Lethbridge will create your vision into timeless memories. Book today to celebrate your event in an exquisite way you have imagined.
Meet the team
3401 Parkside Dr S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4R3
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.