Prices Southern Alberta Ethnic Association
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Southern Alberta Ethnic Association
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Alcohol Bar services Dance Floor Parking Wheelchair Access Audio Equipment Cake Cutting Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Venue Food
Cuisine Southern Alberta Ethnic Association
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Liquor License Open Bar Outside Alcohol Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Southern Alberta Ethnic Association Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Southern Alberta Ethnic Association?
Southern Alberta Ethnic Association minimum wedding prices range from $$70-$80 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Southern Alberta Ethnic Association?
Southern Alberta Ethnic Association has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Southern Alberta Ethnic Association?
Southern Alberta Ethnic Association provides events such as wheelchair access, bar services, linens, tables, flatware, audio equipment, glassware, food, venue, lighting, dance floor, clean up, chair covers, sound, chairs, parking, cake cutting and alcohol.
- What kind of events does the Southern Alberta Ethnic Association carry out?
Apart from weddings, Southern Alberta Ethnic Association provides services such as reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, engagement party and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About Southern Alberta Ethnic Association
Everybody has a dream to have a grand wedding at a wonderful location, and here we are with one of the best wedding banquet halls, the Southern Alberta Ethnic Association. They are situated in Lethbridge, Alberta, and provide services to nearby areas. This huge, complex hall offers many more than enough areas for wedding functions and special events. They also provide private space for extremely lavish and intimate weddings, with absolutely attractive indoor event areas.
The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association offers plenty of services, permitting couples to get married in a similar area as their late-night celebration. It has two halls, Lobby A and Lobby B. It also offers a multipurpose room where the guests can be gathered for pre-dinner drinks and casual conversations. Its Large hall can accommodate up to 300 individuals for seated dining, and almost 540 individuals can enjoy the gathering standing. It can offer dining, drinking, and dancing simultaneously with its large Lobby.
The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association provides a wide range of services. They provide furniture setups, centrepieces, seat covers, etc. They also offer an Onsite kitchen that gives an appropriate spot for crafting the perfect menu. Their serving styles accompany appetizers, plated food, cocktail counters, etc. Sometimes, Bar services are also given.
The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association likewise offers some additional services; also, some of them are mentioned below :
● Dance floor with DJ
● Chocolate fountain
● Car parking
The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association is one of the best wedding venues in the Alberta region. They provide luxurious wedding destinations which will make your wedding memorable. They have a huge building with many different areas for different functions and purposes. You can reserve all those lobbies or just the ones you think is necessary. If you have a large guest list, you must look out for this venue as it accommodates many people at the same time.
Meet the team
421 6 Ave S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 0Y7
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.