- Min price (pp)
Lake Louise. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices Lake Louise Inn
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Lake Louise Inn
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Chairs Chair Covers Flatware Glassware Linens Tables Elevator Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Lake Louise Inn
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Dessert Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s)
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Liquor License
Lake Louise Inn Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Lake Louise Inn?
Lake Louise Inn minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$150-$200 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Lake Louise Inn?
Lake Louise Inn has a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 120-150 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Lake Louise Inn?
Lake Louise Inn provides events such as bar services, chair covers, elevator, wedding planner / coordinator, linens, venue, tables, parking, accommodations, wheelchair access, flatware, decoration, alcohol, chairs, wifi, glassware and food.
- What kind of events does the Lake Louise Inn carry out?
Apart from weddings, Lake Louise Inn provides services such as reception, ceremony, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and engagement party.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Are animals allowed at the venue?
About Lake Louise Inn
This prestigious wedding venue is located at Lake Louise (Alberta). It sits in the mountains of Banff National Park, 4 km from Lake Louise Ski Resort and 9 km from Lake Agnes.
The hotel features stylish, beautiful function areas, stunning views of the mountains, lakes, forests, comfortable accommodation, and personalized services, creating a perfect, memorable wedding. It can host wedding ceremonies, cocktails, or dinners.
Lake Louise Inn is spacious and can provide both a grand wedding venue and comfortable accommodation for your guests. You can opt for an open-air ceremony in the gazebo, an indoor-private gathering in one of the special event areas, a ballroom event, a flower-studded meadow, or a spectacular mountain peak for your ideal romantic setting. In any case, the wedding team would make it happen in grand style. It can host 20 to 100 guests in an intimate setup. Lake Louise Inn has three restaurants and a lounge/bar with pub-style food.
Lake Louise Inn offers the following event services:
• Event planning
• Free Wi-Fi
• Wheelchair accessible
• Free seasonal ski shuttle
• Vending machine
Lake Louise Inn is modern-styled. However, the staff can customize the venue to suit your wedding type. Informing the wedding team for the kind of wedding you want would let them know how to set the chairs, tables, linens, table cloths, napkins, china, glassware, flatware, and all dinnerware to suit your style.
Lake Louise Inn provides yummy starters (such as garlic bread and Greek salad), pizzas (such as Timberwolf and buffalo chicken), and Dessert (such as molten chocolate cake and triple berry cheesecake). It has talented chefs that would create a customized menu for your wedding.
Lake Louise Inn has 247 rooms available for your guests to accommodate every taste and budget in five resort buildings set on nine picturesque acres. Whether you are looking for a room for two or a suite to house a family of 6, their various guest rooms have something for everyone. They are also dog friendly.
Lake Louise Inn allows you to celebrate your wedding beside the magical Rocky Mountains providing you with various natural photographic spots. The staff are professional, multilingual, and provide excellent services. The smoke-free Lake Louise wedding venue has the facilities, staff, and stunning scenic backdrop to make your wedding day magical and unforgettable.
Fill the form now to book this venue.
Meet the team
210 Village Rd, Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.