- Min price (pp)
Lake Louise. See On Map
WeddingHero.ca member for 2 year
Prices Deer Lodge
- What is the min wedding price per head?
- What is the max wedding price per head?
Features Deer Lodge
- What is the type of venue?
- Hotel Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Lakefront Mountain
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Ceremony-only Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- Accommodations Alcohol Bar services Parking WIFI Centrepieces Chair Covers Clean up Glassware Linens Transportation Decoration Venue Food
Cuisine Deer Lodge
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Specialty Wine
Deer Lodge Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Deer Lodge?
Deer Lodge minimum wedding prices range from $$50-$60 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $$120-$150 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Deer Lodge?
Deer Lodge has a maximum capacity of 100-120 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 100-120 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Deer Lodge?
Deer Lodge provides events such as glassware, wifi, decoration, food, centrepieces, venue, transportation, linens, accommodations, clean up, chair covers, parking, bar services and alcohol.
- What kind of events does the Deer Lodge carry out?
Apart from weddings, Deer Lodge provides services such as reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner and ceremony.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration, Accommodation for the Newlyweds
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
About Deer Lodge
Built-in 1923 as a teahouse, the hotel finally opened as a lodge in 1925. Its renovation and winterization took place in 1985. Deer lodge is just a few minutes’ walks away from the world-famous Lake Louise that gives this venue its gallant photographic spaces. The rustic mountain lodge offers you breathtaking views, delicious Rocky Mountain cuisines, award-winning wines, and a rooftop hot tub, which provides a captivating view of the Victoria glacier – the best spot to ease the wedding day stress.
Deer Lodge is best for couples who enjoy nature’s beauty and want an affluent wedding. It won the Gold Award in 2014 and 2015 at the Vancouver International Wine Awards and ranked one of Canada’s unique hotels by flight network.
For wedding receptions, Deer lodge has two options:
• Three interconnected rooms are Mt Fairview Dining Room (which has an adjoining outdoor patio, lounge, and bar surrounded by windows that provide natural lighting), Caribou lounge, and Gallery. It can accommodate about 120 guests.
• Lady Agnes: Best for small weddings. It can accommodate only 18 guests.
It also has:
• Seventy-one rooms: Comfortable, private rooms for guests to stay.
• Game room: Lower floor space available to lodged guests.
• Bar services
• Catering services
• Set up and clean up
• Free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle bus during ski seasons
• Parking space
Deer lodge is a rustic upscale hotel and restaurant that is timber-walled. It has tables, chairs, Chinaware, and linens that give it a striking look.
Deer Lodge has professional chefs that have an artful assemblage of Canadian ingredients such as bison and elk raised on CRM Ranch, game meats, sustainable seafood, prairie-grown grains, and locally sourced vegetables. They prepare Rocky Mountain cuisines and provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Deer Lodge has an extensive wine list featuring award-winning Canadian wines from Central B.C. and Ontario’s Niagara peninsula – including a generous selection of hard-to-find Vintners’ reserve wines.
Deer Lodge provides accommodation with its 71 private rooms, including the Tower room or the Heritage Room. There are various lodges, including the double, two twins, one double with two twins, and the two doubles lodge. This variety allows clients to choose rooms that suit their preferences.
Deer Lodge combines professionalism with quality service and value to give your wedding the grandness it deserves. It is a beautiful venue and is stunning all year round. Whether the trees hide under the snow or the sun is shining, Deer Lodge always dazzles. Its proximity to Lake Louise and the Rocky Mountains offers you perfect photography spots.
Fill the form now to book this wedding venue.
Meet the team
109 Lake Louise Dr, Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.