Prices Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding ceremony?
- What is the starting site fee for the wedding reception?
- What is the min wedding price per head?
Features Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre
- What is the type of venue?
- Banquet Hall Weddings
- What is the style of the venue?
- Boat & Cruise Museum
- What kind of view does the venue have?
- Inner City Lakefront Mountain
- What kind of wedding types does the venue offer?
- Cocktail Dining
- What are the catering options of the venue?
- In-house catering
- What kind of services and facilities are offered?
- 3rd party provider Alcohol Bar services Dance Floor Insurance Parking Wedding Planner / Coordinator Wheelchair Access WIFI Audio Equipment Chairs Chair Covers Clean up Flatware Glassware Lighting Linens Sound Tables Decoration Venue
Cuisine Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre
- What kind of catering services does the venue offer?
- Buffet Cocktail Reception Dessert French Service Hors d'oeuvres Plated Server(s) Stations
- What is the venue's cuisine style?
- What kind of bar services does the venue provide?
- Bartender(s) Cash Bar Champagne Toast House Beer House Liquor House Wine Limited Bar Liquor License Open Bar Premium Liquor Signature Drink Specialty Beer Specialty Wine
Time Restrictions Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre
- At what time should the music end?
- At what time should the after-party end?
Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a wedding cost in Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre?
Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre minimum wedding prices range from $$0-$50 per person.
- What is the guest capacity of Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre?
Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre has a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a dinner wedding and a maximum capacity of 200-250 people for a cocktail wedding.
- What kind of services and facilities are offered in Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre?
Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre provides events such as wheelchair access, alcohol, wedding planner / coordinator, glassware, chairs, audio equipment, sound, insurance, tables, chair covers, flatware, linens, clean up, parking, bar services, venue, wifi, 3rd party provider, dance floor, lighting and decoration.
- What kind of events does the Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre carry out?
Apart from weddings, Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre provides services such as reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party and elopements.
- What kind of wedding packages does the venue provide?
Foods & Beverage, Decoration
- Is there a fixed-menu option?
- Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
- Is bringing a wedding cake allowed?
About Muskoka Steamships and Discovery Centre
The Muskoka Discovery Steamships and Discovery Centre at Gravenhurst, Ontario, are gorgeous venues specializing in conducting weddings and events. They have many attractive and unique rental spaces that ensure a memorable wedding experience. The Muskoka Lakes scenery acts as a natural backdrop to this venue. Imagine walking up the aisle on a stunning steamship to celebrate your ‘I do’ moment and capturing the moment for a lifetime. At the Muskoka Discovery Steamships and Discovery Centre, you also get the option to fly a personalized, custom flag from the bow of the ship during your event.
Whether you are holding a wedding at the Muskoka Discovery Centre or on one of the Muskoka Steamships, you will get the best services. There are two historic ships that you can book for your wedding named RMS Segwun and Wenonah II, or you can hold your celebration in the banquet hall, Muskoka Discovery Centre. These ships are catered by the hour, which means that you can build your cruise itinerary as per your desired length and time.
● RMS Segwun has a capacity of 97 guests. This ship consists of 2 dining areas, the royal Muskoka salon, which can accommodate 33 people, and the islander dining room with 18 seats. For a larger gathering, the meals are served cocktail or buffet style with guests eating throughout the ship.
● Wenonah II is Canada’s newest vessel, launched in May 2002. The total capacity of this ship is 216 guests. It also has two dining halls with seating for 85 guests and 24 guests, respectively.
● At the Muskoka Discovery Centre, ceremonies take place on a replica of the RMS Segwun or a beautiful white porch from the grand hotel and resort era. It can accommodate up to 150 guests.
● Dedicated event coordinator
● Furniture such as tables and chairs
● Linens, napkins, flatware and glassware are included in the Muskoka Steamships wedding package.
● Complimentary wedding rehearsal
● Guests are allowed to tour Museum.
● A dance floor is available at the banquet hall.
All the events are followed by a delicious meal prepared by their in-house, award-winning caterer. You can choose from the wide selection of delicious canape, elegantly plated and modern buffets and cocktail reception options. All the food items are selected during event planning so that they could create the perfect wedding menu for you.
If you dream of having a non-traditional wedding on a ship or ashore, then Muskoka Discovery Steamships and Discovery Centre is the perfect venue for your wedding day. Their experienced & professional team onshore and aboard will work closely with you to create an event that matches your style and vision. Get in touch with them to have further detail on wedding packages and deals that they offer.
Meet the team
275 Steamship Bay Rd, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1Z9
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.