Prices Alterations Idea
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $0 - $999
- What is the price range for full-priced suits and tuxedos that can normally be purchased in the store?
- $101 - $200
- What is the price ranges for suits and tuxedos that can normally be rented in the store?
- $0 - $100
Features Alterations Idea
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Gowns Formal Gowns
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Father of the Bride Father of the Groom Flower Girls Groom Groomsmen Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom Ring Bearers
Cities of Service Alterations Idea
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
Alterations Idea Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
5 - 6 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
About Alterations Idea
It is a world-class alteration service that is based in Mississauga, Ontario. You can count on it to provide alteration and other such services to your outfits. It is not just limited to wedding dresses but can also alter dresses for formal occasions and even everyday use.
The owner of this business happens to be a female, and she was born in a family of tailors. Sewing and stitching came naturally to her. She has been doing this since her childhood days. This business is more than ten years old, but her experience predates the establishment of this enterprise.
She offers a wide range of services related to alterations and similar stuff. She also does resize. You can bring your grandma's clothes, and she would cut and tweak them to make them a trendy dress. She also does alterations for gents and kids' clothing. Wedding dresses are her forte. And this includes gowns for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers too. She also does sewing services. You can ask her to make crazy-themed outfits for your kid's birthday. Besides human clothing, she can sew covers for cushions, furniture, and other household items. To save time and keeping in line with the Covid-induced restrictions, you can email her the pictures of the dress you want to alter or restyle or resize, and she will give you her estimate. So, it is a one-stop shop for a lot of sewing and stitching services.
Everyone likes a genuinely fitted article of clothing. You can have all such requirements met by this ace seamstress here.
Meet the team
41 Mississauga Valley Blvd Unit #40, Mississauga, ON L5A 3N5
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.