Prices A.M.E.G. Designs
- What is the average price of a wedding gown?
- $2.500 - $3.999
Features A.M.E.G. Designs
- Which of the following services can the vendor provide?
- Alterations Appointments Only Full Customization
- Which of the following items can the vendor provide?
- Bridal Belts Bridal Gowns Customary Attires Dress Replicas Formal Gowns Garters Hair Accessories Plus Size Gowns Veils
- Which clients does the vendor serve?
- Bride Bridesmaids Flower Girls Mother of the Bride Mother of the Groom
Cities of Service A.M.E.G. Designs
- Which cities do you serve in Ontario?
A.M.E.G. Designs Frequently Asked Questions
- How often does the vendor receive new bridal gowns?
- What is the return policy of the vendor?
- What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
6 - 9 mounths
- How does the vendor price dress alterations?
By piece, Flat fee
About A.M.E.G. Designs
A.M.E.G. Designs is a designer label like no other. It creates beautiful bespoke wedding gowns for the brides and the bridesmaids. It lays a strong emphasis on fitting according to your body type and weight. The dress should not only look good, but it should feel good as well. That is the defining motto of this firm. It regularly gets featured in bridal catwalks, fashion shows, journals, and websites and has won accolades and acclaim for its work.
The company is the brainchild of its female owner, Ms. Amanda. She sewed her first dress back in 2010 and won appreciation for it. Soon her clientele grew, and in 2013 this company was formed. She has got experience of more than ten years in this business.
Amanda makes graceful wedding gowns both for the brides and bridesmaids. She takes time to understand the client's view about her wedding dress, share her opinion, and agree on the final product. She wants to highlight the best her client has got. Whether you want a form-fitting dress or something that would conceal your curves, she can make it for you. She wants her clients to feel confident and comfortable wearing her creations. She suffered from body shaming back in her days, and she wants to spread body positivity through her dresses. You can also count on her to provide top-class alteration services to make your dress fit like a glove.
If you are particular about the right fit and want a bespoke bridal outfit for your wedding, then you have come to the right place. You will not be disappointed.
Meet the team
Falconer Drive, Mississauga, ON
Location on the Map
We are looking forward to reading your review 😍
By sharing your experiences with this vendor,
you can help other couples who are planning their wedding with their decision making process.