Ethereal Creators, located in Mississauga, is owned and run by the brother-sister duo Abdul Qureshi and Hafsa Qureshi. They provide delightful, elegant, and unforgettable crafting for every wedding event. They work closely with couples to finalize the best deals to make their dream wedding lavishing.
The duo started with creating décor designs for their family events; thereon, they got many requests from the guests and others to decorate their events. These requests inspired them to start their own event planning business. According to your taste, they can turn your vision into reality and customize their design from traditional to modern. This experienced team care for every tiny detail you share and makes your special day a spectacular event for you and your guests.
• The mandap is the central place for Hindu weddings. The company provides mandap styles with various pillars, including traditional flowery detailed pillars, new cutting-edge pillars with gold metallic Harlow border, 10 feet pillars in acrylic, white, gold, or silver finish.
• They provide an elegant backdrop as beautiful picture backgrounds.
• Head Table, Sweetheart Table, and Sofa
• Décor items include chandeliers, candles/ holders, centrepieces, satin linens, chair covers, lanterns, monograms, blackboards, table runners, trinkets, and vases.
• Chiffon Clothes for Draping
• Day-of Coordination
• Venue Selection
• Set-Up and Clean Up
• Delivery and Pickup
• Wall Wash
The firm also offers some other services, such as:
• Event planning
• Event design for other special functions
Ethereal Creators aims to make every couple’s wedding memorable and want them to be proud and astounded about the décor. Their knowledge of colours, textures, and themes is exceptionally outstanding. Their every creation is unique and innovative. By filling out the form, you can reach the official team and have more detailed information.