Tofino Botanical Gardens is a coastal UNESCO Biosphere Reserve found at the Pacific Rim Highway, Tofino. This 12-acre venue with overflowing nature has ecological attributes conducive for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience. Hosting your wedding event here would be fantastic, as Rare Earth Weddings, being the official coordinators of this venue, deliver excellence all-year-round.
Facilities and Capacity
• Darwin's Café: It can take up about 45 guests and offers indoor and patio seating, a library, free Wi-Fi, high chairs, comfortable armchairs and sofas, a piano, and soft classical music.
• They can help you arrange larger dinners under a tent in the gardens outdoors.
• You can also rent the petite barn for additional space.
On average, Tofino Botanical Gardens can welcome 2 to 100 guests for both indoor and outdoor events.
• Bridal suite
• Event planning and rentals
• Outside vendors
• Catering/bar services
• Clean up and set up
• Audiovisual equipment
• Coffee shop
• Free parking and shuttle
• Wheelchair-accessible entrance
• Ecological park
• Nature walks
• Outdoor fire pit
• Picnic area
• Chicken sightings
• Free Wi-Fi
• Dogs are welcome in weddings on a leash
Exhibits of floating lights with eclectic designs combined with the gardens and ocean-friendly atmosphere make the venue unique and attractive.
The café provides a wide range of appetite-stimulating options from drinks (espresso, teas, juice, wine, and cold drinks from Tofino Kombucha) to homemade baked muffins, cakes and cookies, sandwiches, and soups. Rest assured that it has been meticulously prepared with greens and vegetables from the cultivated gardens, proteins from the reared chicken and goat, as well as many other fresh, local ingredients.
• The Ecolodge: Sited within the Botanical Gardens, it is a 12-room apartment housing 30 persons, attached with private bathrooms plus a hairdryer, beds, and a complete kitchen (6-burner gas stove, blender, microwave and oven, two fridges and a freezer, etc.).
• The Botanical House: Features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a cozy living room, a wood-burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen, a fir-slab dining table seating up to 10 people, and a separate office/TV room. It has a large deck that is partially covered with a glass roof. In this waterfront house, you will have a garden just for yourself and your family. There exist a playpen, toys and books for children, and the house is entirely pet friendly.
Every year, this venue strives to improve performance in four essential areas: conservation of natural resources, protecting the natural environment, energy efficiency, and support of the local community. Get a chance to enjoy other adventurous options such as the still water massage and the Tofino Yoga 4-week classes if you want to stay there for a while.
Your key to having a wedding at this place is just a step away. Fill out the form to begin your journey.